Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Fernum's art shop♦ (T/G)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Fernum Thank you! :)
@Fernum Thank you! :)
1PosW03.pngWk6JceO.png
[font=Century][size=4][i][emoji=pink star size=1]Commission for @AchromaticPossum[emoji=pink star size=1] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/TYCDLpPB/Aster.png[/img][/i][/size]
Commission for @AchromaticPossum

Aster.png
mini-byasha.png
♦ Fernum
♦ he/she
♦ Digital artist
♦ Space core
7ck4gXB.png Fernum-1.png
Important note: previous image hosting kinda died on me (yep, Imgur), so now I'm using a new one... and deleted my Imgur acc. If someone, who commissioned from me before, didn't upload artworks - let me know, I'll send you them. :>
Important note: previous image hosting kinda died on me (yep, Imgur), so now I'm using a new one... and deleted my Imgur acc. If someone, who commissioned from me before, didn't upload artworks - let me know, I'll send you them. :>
mini-byasha.png
♦ Fernum
♦ he/she
♦ Digital artist
♦ Space core
7ck4gXB.png Fernum-1.png
that looks LOVELY thank you so much!!
that looks LOVELY thank you so much!!
nAMgJOV.png camilo | they/it
.wishlist
.about me
.skin shop
.hatchery
[center][emoji=pink star size=1][font=Century][size=4][i]For @BoatBud[/i][/size][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/dVmqwkBJ/Anita.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/13Z9kcDW/Rosina.png[/img]
For @BoatBud

Anita.png

Rosina.png
mini-byasha.png
♦ Fernum
♦ he/she
♦ Digital artist
♦ Space core
7ck4gXB.png Fernum-1.png
♦ Username: mayzel
♦ Character (image/link): Her!
♦ What would you like? Headshot and a bust sketch ! Two maybe if its alright!
♦ Expressions/pose: smiling, happy. She’s a lively lady!
♦ Some additional information/lore, etc.: you can honestly draw her How you like, she is mostly a nice and motherly like woman.
♦ Payment via: treasure!
♦ Username: mayzel
♦ Character (image/link): Her!
♦ What would you like? Headshot and a bust sketch ! Two maybe if its alright!
♦ Expressions/pose: smiling, happy. She’s a lively lady!
♦ Some additional information/lore, etc.: you can honestly draw her How you like, she is mostly a nice and motherly like woman.
♦ Payment via: treasure!
Oooooh!!! These look so cool, thank you!!
Oooooh!!! These look so cool, thank you!!
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@Mayzel
Hello! I mentioned in my status, that for now there are only waitlist and pinglist are available due to my workload. I can put you in the waitlist, so you will be the first in new slots. :>

@BoatBud
You're very welcome! It's always a pleasure to draw your characters, and I hope it was okay, that I experimented my colouring on them. x)
@Mayzel
Hello! I mentioned in my status, that for now there are only waitlist and pinglist are available due to my workload. I can put you in the waitlist, so you will be the first in new slots. :>

@BoatBud
You're very welcome! It's always a pleasure to draw your characters, and I hope it was okay, that I experimented my colouring on them. x)
mini-byasha.png
♦ Fernum
♦ he/she
♦ Digital artist
♦ Space core
7ck4gXB.png Fernum-1.png
Yeah!! Being on the waitlist is Alright with me! I apologize too <3 i just woke up dhcj
Yeah!! Being on the waitlist is Alright with me! I apologize too <3 i just woke up dhcj
@Mayzel
It's fine. Put in the waitlist. :>
Also I forgot to mention, that I can do both works for one character, but for the sketchy bust you have to be more specific because there are 3 types of it. Just edit your form. x)
@Mayzel
It's fine. Put in the waitlist. :>
Also I forgot to mention, that I can do both works for one character, but for the sketchy bust you have to be more specific because there are 3 types of it. Just edit your form. x)
mini-byasha.png
♦ Fernum
♦ he/she
♦ Digital artist
♦ Space core
7ck4gXB.png Fernum-1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8