Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | describe your ideal element lair-banner!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Someone on the Tumblr FR tag posted screenshots the other day of some random planet from Helldivers for plague aesthetics and honestly? Yeah. A hazy red alien planet with the sun low on the horizon and giant mushroom silhouettes in the distance among the red fog and strange green/yellow glowing fungi growing on red hills is very Plague (tm) that would be very nice.

Curious how the undercroft and the quarantine zones will be done. I imagine the undercroft would be a favorite.
Someone on the Tumblr FR tag posted screenshots the other day of some random planet from Helldivers for plague aesthetics and honestly? Yeah. A hazy red alien planet with the sun low on the horizon and giant mushroom silhouettes in the distance among the red fog and strange green/yellow glowing fungi growing on red hills is very Plague (tm) that would be very nice.

Curious how the undercroft and the quarantine zones will be done. I imagine the undercroft would be a favorite.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
A ground's eye view of the sky right above Focal Point. You can see the many stars above, and floating crystal shards. And maybe the end of the telescope from the Observatory!

For a flight I'm not in though... PLEASE. A BANNER AND A SCENE FOR LEVIATHAN TRENCH WHEN?!?!
A ground's eye view of the sky right above Focal Point. You can see the many stars above, and floating crystal shards. And maybe the end of the telescope from the Observatory!

For a flight I'm not in though... PLEASE. A BANNER AND A SCENE FOR LEVIATHAN TRENCH WHEN?!?!
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
wG3R61.pngHJc4F1.pngMYvtZ1.png6TAgw1.pnger5jD1.pngj4ro81.pngPkuhX1.png3BhaF1.png
Hoverview vale:

Sunset on floating isles, looking down, there are peach clouds in the sky, a sea lit with the colors of fire. Seagulls dot the glittering expanse like embers on the wind...
Hoverview vale:

Sunset on floating isles, looking down, there are peach clouds in the sky, a sea lit with the colors of fire. Seagulls dot the glittering expanse like embers on the wind...
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
really hoping we get a nice one for the shrieking wilds. i was debating setting my lair there but if it turns out super dark and spooky i probably won't </3 just want a nice dense forest please and thanks.
really hoping we get a nice one for the shrieking wilds. i was debating setting my lair there but if it turns out super dark and spooky i probably won't </3 just want a nice dense forest please and thanks.
UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
I'm fairly new to the whole changing your flight banner thing, but it would be nice for at least every flight's original four locations to have banners...When will the remaining flight banners be revealed [emoji=mirror sad size=1]
I'm fairly new to the whole changing your flight banner thing, but it would be nice for at least every flight's original four locations to have banners...When will the remaining flight banners be revealed
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
More pretty sparkly crystals for Earth. Just because I like our eyes doesn't mean dry dusty dirt is what I like looking it. [img]https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/05/81/70/81/360_F_581708157_IrtER3IzFwOAMhjvFKhdd1JAPG8iF2z7.jpg[/img]
More pretty sparkly crystals for Earth. Just because I like our eyes doesn't mean dry dusty dirt is what I like looking it.
360_F_581708157_IrtER3IzFwOAMhjvFKhdd1JAPG8iF2z7.jpg
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
cloudscrape crags!!! please!!!!!!
cloudscrape crags!!! please!!!!!!
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
these ideas are all SOOO good. y'all are so creative omg. i really hope they drop some new ones soon T_T
these ideas are all SOOO good. y'all are so creative omg. i really hope they drop some new ones soon T_T
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
Water lilies! Lovely delicate water lilies and lily pads spreading across a serene aquascape. Or a big aquatic creature, like a bicorn narwhal, doing a swim by. …Tidelord.
Water lilies! Lovely delicate water lilies and lily pads spreading across a serene aquascape. Or a big aquatic creature, like a bicorn narwhal, doing a swim by. …Tidelord.
1 2 3 4 5 6