Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] MistJam 2024 OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
I just want to let y'all know that everything about your dom push is so cute. I can see how hard all of you worked and I want to say thank you for giving all of us such a fun week. Also the raffle badges are adorable.
I just want to let y'all know that everything about your dom push is so cute. I can see how hard all of you worked and I want to say thank you for giving all of us such a fun week. Also the raffle badges are adorable.
nPGTVwx.png
@Mirna I see that you're offline so please don't rush getting back to this but I'm sending over 2 more level 7s, one of them is priced differently because I just realised the other 2 dragons I sent you were mispriced, so this is just to make up for that ^^' I hope that's okay with you, if not please deny the PA and I'll resend it at the appropriate price :D
@Mirna I see that you're offline so please don't rush getting back to this but I'm sending over 2 more level 7s, one of them is priced differently because I just realised the other 2 dragons I sent you were mispriced, so this is just to make up for that ^^' I hope that's okay with you, if not please deny the PA and I'll resend it at the appropriate price :D
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
@SoftFrogger
Hi! No problem, I just doubled checked the PAs and you’re correct, sorry for not catching that earlier!
@SoftFrogger
Hi! No problem, I just doubled checked the PAs and you’re correct, sorry for not catching that earlier!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
you're all good, I didn't catch it until way later either ^^ apologies for all the hassle
you're all good, I didn't catch it until way later either ^^ apologies for all the hassle
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
@oneluckyduck

Super sorry for the bother, but two of the dragons I sent today had breed bonuses ^^
@oneluckyduck

Super sorry for the bother, but two of the dragons I sent today had breed bonuses ^^
@Gusui Not a bother at all, now fixed. :)
@Gusui Not a bother at all, now fixed. :)
FR+3
quick post to get it closer to my recent posts ^^
quick post to get it closer to my recent posts ^^
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@oneluckyduck hi there! Sending 5 Obsidian AND one of them is also Obelisk ^_^
@oneluckyduck hi there! Sending 5 Obsidian AND one of them is also Obelisk ^_^
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
@RindePie
Hello, thank you for sending but the one I canceled was level one.
@RindePie
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
[quote name="Panderz" date="2024-03-21 18:38:13" ] @RindePie Hello, thank you for sending but the one I canceled was level one. [/quote] @Panderz oops, im so sorry! just noticed as well, i thought i had leveled all my fodder up! thank you for declining, ill send back when it's actually level 6
Panderz wrote on 2024-03-21 18:38:13:
@RindePie
@Panderz oops, im so sorry! just noticed as well, i thought i had leveled all my fodder up! thank you for declining, ill send back when it's actually level 6
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22