Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most cursed thread you've seen on FR?
1 2 3 4
I'm busy going through this hilarious thread from 2015, it was the best example of an unfortunate title cutoff. I won't link as it's locked, but I have to ask, what's the most cursed thread you've seen on here?
I'm busy going through this hilarious thread from 2015, it was the best example of an unfortunate title cutoff. I won't link as it's locked, but I have to ask, what's the most cursed thread you've seen on here?
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
The one with the teeth.
The one with the teeth.
mt8lr6s.png
I think it would be between the one with the video game screenshots or the one shipping npcs. Though.. I guess the shipping one is more blursed than cursed.

nope i just remembered the one with the cursed hybrids exist yep yep thats the one
I think it would be between the one with the video game screenshots or the one shipping npcs. Though.. I guess the shipping one is more blursed than cursed.

nope i just remembered the one with the cursed hybrids exist yep yep thats the one
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
either the plaquebringer one or that thread where pinkerton gave baldwin a daisy corsage (got resurfaced recently)
either the plaquebringer one or that thread where pinkerton gave baldwin a daisy corsage (got resurfaced recently)
NcRl9aq.png
Teeth or I am but a simple farmer.
Teeth or I am but a simple farmer.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Teeth or Arcanist‘s fanfiction, both are old faves of mine
Teeth or Arcanist‘s fanfiction, both are old faves of mine
ACqf9Pb.png
I think it's customary to mention Tundra legs and Fae necks on such occasions
I think it's customary to mention Tundra legs and Fae necks on such occasions
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
Petals to the Metals wasn't cursed but it was wild
Petals to the Metals wasn't cursed but it was wild
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
probably plaquebringer yeah.
i loved babysitting with frd even though it wasn't cursed. it was like if frd wrote its own story. it reminds me of that forum game i played recently where you make a story one word at a time and people just keep throwing curveballs
probably plaquebringer yeah.
i loved babysitting with frd even though it wasn't cursed. it was like if frd wrote its own story. it reminds me of that forum game i played recently where you make a story one word at a time and people just keep throwing curveballs
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
all hail the meat pineapple
all hail the meat pineapple
1 2 3 4