Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cricklette's art shop (open)
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
@cricklette
I'd love to get one with the gaoler for now then! Can I pay in gems instead of USD?
If yes, I'll edit my post so it only has his details so it's more clear to read <3
@cricklette
I'd love to get one with the gaoler for now then! Can I pay in gems instead of USD?
If yes, I'll edit my post so it only has his details so it's more clear to read <3
XrJPz4h.png
Sounds good, I'll PM you my PayPal!
Sounds good, I'll PM you my PayPal!
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Your art is absolutely stunning! Do you have a pinglist by chance? I would love to be on it c:
Your art is absolutely stunning! Do you have a pinglist by chance? I would love to be on it c:
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@cricklette | Sounds good! Let me know when you'd like payment.
@cricklette | Sounds good! Let me know when you'd like payment.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
Hi there
I was wondering if my signature is on process ;v;
Hi there
I was wondering if my signature is on process ;v;
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Bashett I never got around to doing yours, thank you for reaching out! I had about 7 orders at the time and a winter sketch event (you had ordered from it too). I will put you at the top of the priority now. I had updated my prices since then, as doing these artworks takes up a lot of my limited free time now, so if it looks good to you to pay 3kg for it then let me know. :-)
@Bashett I never got around to doing yours, thank you for reaching out! I had about 7 orders at the time and a winter sketch event (you had ordered from it too). I will put you at the top of the priority now. I had updated my prices since then, as doing these artworks takes up a lot of my limited free time now, so if it looks good to you to pay 3kg for it then let me know. :-)
Hi there, I remember paying the full price before the price changed :<
I guess I can try to check the CR to confirm that I already paid and send the link
Hi there, I remember paying the full price before the price changed :<
I guess I can try to check the CR to confirm that I already paid and send the link
Also I just checked and I didn’t pay anything, but is not possible to have the previous price since I ordered way before it changed and then my commission got forgotten? Ty
Also I just checked and I didn’t pay anything, but is not possible to have the previous price since I ordered way before it changed and then my commission got forgotten? Ty
@Bashett you have a fair point! sure, ill do it for you for the previous price (2000g)! i like your character too anyway :)
@Bashett you have a fair point! sure, ill do it for you for the previous price (2000g)! i like your character too anyway :)
@cricklette

Hello- I have a question before I decide to buy. Is there a place to see the waiting list at? Like a que? (Sorry if that is troublesome but I like to know how many people are in line before I decide to buy)
@cricklette

Hello- I have a question before I decide to buy. Is there a place to see the waiting list at? Like a que? (Sorry if that is troublesome but I like to know how many people are in line before I decide to buy)
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77