Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Old Fest, Sprites, Etc [LF] G/T
1 2 3
@oceanics

Hello! I would be interested in purchasing:

Murkmirth Halo -- 100g
Fathomsearch Halo - 129g
Glitterfreeze Halo -- 170g
Nurtured Cluster - 150g
Boneyard Bard - 118g
Murkmirth Ambassador - 165g

Together that should be 832g, with 10% off would come to 749, if that works for you?
@oceanics

Hello! I would be interested in purchasing:

Murkmirth Halo -- 100g
Fathomsearch Halo - 129g
Glitterfreeze Halo -- 170g
Nurtured Cluster - 150g
Boneyard Bard - 118g
Murkmirth Ambassador - 165g

Together that should be 832g, with 10% off would come to 749, if that works for you?
Na5WGHa.png
@inkexplosions That works! I'll send a CR
@inkexplosions That works! I'll send a CR
@oceanics hii! nature sprite is currently 2.3kg lah. would you be open to 2kg? :0
@oceanics hii! nature sprite is currently 2.3kg lah. would you be open to 2kg? :0
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Could I perhaps grab the Spirit of Light from you? :)
Could I perhaps grab the Spirit of Light from you? :)
@Itani

Sure thing! That'll be 117g, I'll set up a PA
@Itani

Sure thing! That'll be 117g, I'll set up a PA
@jockey Yeah, that's fine! I'll set up a PA
@jockey Yeah, that's fine! I'll set up a PA
up!
up!
@oceanics

Hi, I'm interested in the Arcane Sprite - 10% off the current LAH (22k gems) would be 19,800 gems. Would you be interested in the equivalent amount in Nocturne Eggs? (I would put this at 84 eggs or so based on current AH price)
Or, alternatively perhaps holding for a while I sell some of these.

EDIT: Partial money and partial eggs would also work just fine, I have a good chunk of gems on hand to do 50/50
@oceanics

Hi, I'm interested in the Arcane Sprite - 10% off the current LAH (22k gems) would be 19,800 gems. Would you be interested in the equivalent amount in Nocturne Eggs? (I would put this at 84 eggs or so based on current AH price)
Or, alternatively perhaps holding for a while I sell some of these.

EDIT: Partial money and partial eggs would also work just fine, I have a good chunk of gems on hand to do 50/50
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

@oceanics

Hello! Could I possibly purchase the Spirit of Earth and Crystalcourt Ambassador from you? Their current LAH prices are 173g and 172g, respectively, so at the 10% markdown that'd be 311g, I think? If I've done my math correctly.
@oceanics

Hello! Could I possibly purchase the Spirit of Earth and Crystalcourt Ambassador from you? Their current LAH prices are 173g and 172g, respectively, so at the 10% markdown that'd be 311g, I think? If I've done my math correctly.
vpXA3Xy.jpg
@oceanics

Can I get 1 each of Lustros Mantle, Rimeplate, Mistral Mantle, Foliage Blind, Rotted Mane (actually 2 if you have them), and Stoneshatter Drill
@oceanics

Can I get 1 each of Lustros Mantle, Rimeplate, Mistral Mantle, Foliage Blind, Rotted Mane (actually 2 if you have them), and Stoneshatter Drill
87b0151da9.png
1 2 3