Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Katts portrait shop! (4/6 O!) [FRC/USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello! I would love to go on your pinglist!

I also wanted to ask if non FR dragons are allowed? I would love to get one of this guy if possible, but I totally get it if its FR only!
Hello! I would love to go on your pinglist!

I also wanted to ask if non FR dragons are allowed? I would love to get one of this guy if possible, but I totally get it if its FR only!
@TuxTheStrayCat I'll add you now! and sure absolutely, But I cannot guarantee absolute accuracy unless you have a detailed reference :D
@TuxTheStrayCat I'll add you now! and sure absolutely, But I cannot guarantee absolute accuracy unless you have a detailed reference :D
@quietsea The pretty boy is done :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/WaFrU1m.jpeg[/img] I'm going to add him to the gallery if that's okay!
@quietsea
The pretty boy is done :D
WaFrU1m.jpeg

I'm going to add him to the gallery if that's okay!
I absolutely love it. Such an excellent job! Thank you!!
I'll be back :D
I absolutely love it. Such an excellent job! Thank you!!
I'll be back :D
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
@inarizaki Finished the foxes :'D !! [img]https://i.imgur.com/IcAAqov.jpeg[/img]
@inarizaki Finished the foxes :'D !!

IcAAqov.jpeg
WOAHHHH thank you so much !!! they turned out so cool omg, i'd love to be on your pinglist for the future please !!
WOAHHHH thank you so much !!! they turned out so cool omg, i'd love to be on your pinglist for the future please !!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@inarizaki absolutely :)
@inarizaki absolutely :)
@eolith your dragon will be completed hopefully tonight or the very latest Saturday:)
@eolith your dragon will be completed hopefully tonight or the very latest Saturday:)
@kellkatt thank you for the update !! i am excited to see :)
@kellkatt thank you for the update !! i am excited to see :)
qjWV0vY.png
160P7Fb.png
G8AyR6r.png
YrzvPOH.png
3gDfEto.png
ME032rY.png ptQ7kkT.png
Somehow I missed the new shop! I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please!
Somehow I missed the new shop! I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please!
Custom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8