Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Katts portrait shop! (4/6 O!) [FRC/USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@fujiko18 absolutely!!
@fujiko18 absolutely!!
@quietsea progress update! Your dragons up next :)
@quietsea progress update! Your dragons up next :)
@quietsea progress update! It'll be done tomorrow!! thanks for you patience, I've been quite busy with college and work :')
@quietsea progress update! It'll be done tomorrow!! thanks for you patience, I've been quite busy with college and work :')
No problem! So excited to see it, you always do a great job! :)
No problem! So excited to see it, you always do a great job! :)
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
@quietsea Im soso sorry, I ended up working ten hours today so I didn't get very far with your commission tonight as planned :( (I am falling asleep drawing) I should be finished actually by tomorrow, if not, it'll be completely free I am attatching the WIP to show progress and if you'd like I can take 50g off of the price for you [img]https://i.imgur.com/vk7Wcud.jpeg[/img]
@quietsea Im soso sorry, I ended up working ten hours today so I didn't get very far with your commission tonight as planned :( (I am falling asleep drawing)

I should be finished actually by tomorrow, if not, it'll be completely free

I am attatching the WIP to show progress and if you'd like I can take 50g off of the price for you vk7Wcud.jpeg
@kellkatt
Take all the time you need, don't dare refund me! I am totally fine waiting. Those long shifts are so rough, take care of yourself <3
@kellkatt
Take all the time you need, don't dare refund me! I am totally fine waiting. Those long shifts are so rough, take care of yourself <3
@quietsea Here you are! [img]https://i.imgur.com/OwD1Onw.jpeg[/img]
@quietsea Here you are!
OwD1Onw.jpeg
Absolutely gorgeous <3 thank you SO much! I really appreciate the beautiful work! The colors are just perfect, I love the glow on her face and the expression, and it just makes me all so happy!
Absolutely gorgeous <3 thank you SO much! I really appreciate the beautiful work! The colors are just perfect, I love the glow on her face and the expression, and it just makes me all so happy!
@xxveil Your dragons next :')
@xxveil Your dragons next :')
thank you for letting me know; please take your time with it!
thank you for letting me know; please take your time with it!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9