Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist Raffle: CLOSED, drawing
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
little bump :3 [img]https://i.ibb.co/JqfszsS/Pirates-Booty.png[/img]
little bump :3

Pirates-Booty.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/A5wzmXD.png[/img] made a little gijinka of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88890577]waterlily[/url]! beautiful dragon, i don't know if this is anything close to what you were picturing but i hope i did her justice! there were so many other little details from her design (wings, frogs, etc) i wanted to incorporate in but i already spent way longer on this than i meant to NSDFJLK,, i hope you like it :]
A5wzmXD.png

made a little gijinka of waterlily! beautiful dragon, i don't know if this is anything close to what you were picturing but i hope i did her justice! there were so many other little details from her design (wings, frogs, etc) i wanted to incorporate in but i already spent way longer on this than i meant to NSDFJLK,, i hope you like it :]
6Fjd4rG.png
eswSnrS.png
a129Nss.png
7Zid8hE.png
8O67LBq.png
uGFNMlk.png
a69iToJ.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79205641_k1KsOuqR9dXSA3c.png[/img] I've had pretty severe art block for the past two or so years after losing access to a drawing tablet and being relegated to drawing only with a mouse, however sometimes something happens to remind me that art is fun and I get inspired to create. It seems drawing your dragons has done so. Here's a pixel of Rhubarb, I love a good red-blue combo and swirl is a severely underappreciated gene
79205641_k1KsOuqR9dXSA3c.png
I've had pretty severe art block for the past two or so years after losing access to a drawing tablet and being relegated to drawing only with a mouse, however sometimes something happens to remind me that art is fun and I get inspired to create. It seems drawing your dragons has done so. Here's a pixel of Rhubarb, I love a good red-blue combo and swirl is a severely underappreciated gene
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Sorry for late responses, I've got a final project for my course that's kicking my butt

~~~

@rainily03

Oh my GOODNESS! I don't know what I was picturing for her, but this is so, SO much better. Wow. I'm blown away by your vision for her. This is absolutely GORGEOUS.

First off, I adore her form. The pose is great, and I really love that she's solidly built. Good muscle on her. Your drew her hand SO well, and I really like the elbow on the left trailing off on that forearm.

Her apparel is INCREDIBLE. The undershirt looks like it's wrapped around her, and both it and her kilt/skirt might be made out of leaves. I really adore how her guise is a shrug/overcoat that hangs loose on her. The gradient on it is gorgeous, and I want one irl >.>

I absolutely adore the leaves that cloak her, and the flowers in her hair. Speaking of hair, wow, you drew it so well! I love all the strands, and am especially fond of the sheen of light you've done playing across it. The flowers are so dainty and elegant, and I love that they're also on her staff. Her horns look perfect, and I love how curving you made the lines. All of your colours are spot on.

Tbh I love her without the wings, it keeps her from feeling cluttered and really shows off the pieces you included.

Thank you SO much, I absolutely love her!!

~~~

@AspenCrow

This. This is honestly why I keep coming back for art raffle each year, even though it's a lot of work during a busy time for me. I've had a handful of people tell them that they picked art back up because of this, and that means more to me than I can ever express. The fact that you got out of an art slump because one of my dragons spoke to you, and inspired you, and you created this beautiful piece?? It's incredible. I hope that you keep drawing, that you rediscover your love of it, and that you get another tablet if you want one. I'm SO happy that you've found the fun in art again!!

(Also, does that mean this was drawn with a mouse? Because uh. WOW. I'd be happy if I could do something half as good with a tablet. I am in AWE.)

I think Rhubarb was my first Swirl dragon, so I'm thrilled to see you like it as well! And gosh, you drew it beautifully. I absolutely adore the patterns, especially on the back leg and on the tail. The lines curve so well, and frame the inner blue beautifully. (Bluetifully) The butterfly on her wings is subtle but so well done! I love the little circles at the base of the feathers. You also showed it off so well on her head feathers at the top.

The pose and your lines are also fantastic. I love how you show off her arm and leg muscles, and also the length and strength of her tail. The way it gently curves is fantastic. I adore the arm floof. It's really cool to see her wings at rest, since Skydancers are one of the ones that always has spread wings in their poses. Her antennae and her nose have my entire heart.

LOVE your colouring! The gradient on the arm floof? The sparkles on her Glimmer? And the little bit on her nose!

Thank you SO much, I love this!!
Sorry for late responses, I've got a final project for my course that's kicking my butt

~~~

@rainily03

Oh my GOODNESS! I don't know what I was picturing for her, but this is so, SO much better. Wow. I'm blown away by your vision for her. This is absolutely GORGEOUS.

First off, I adore her form. The pose is great, and I really love that she's solidly built. Good muscle on her. Your drew her hand SO well, and I really like the elbow on the left trailing off on that forearm.

Her apparel is INCREDIBLE. The undershirt looks like it's wrapped around her, and both it and her kilt/skirt might be made out of leaves. I really adore how her guise is a shrug/overcoat that hangs loose on her. The gradient on it is gorgeous, and I want one irl >.>

I absolutely adore the leaves that cloak her, and the flowers in her hair. Speaking of hair, wow, you drew it so well! I love all the strands, and am especially fond of the sheen of light you've done playing across it. The flowers are so dainty and elegant, and I love that they're also on her staff. Her horns look perfect, and I love how curving you made the lines. All of your colours are spot on.

Tbh I love her without the wings, it keeps her from feeling cluttered and really shows off the pieces you included.

Thank you SO much, I absolutely love her!!

~~~

@AspenCrow

This. This is honestly why I keep coming back for art raffle each year, even though it's a lot of work during a busy time for me. I've had a handful of people tell them that they picked art back up because of this, and that means more to me than I can ever express. The fact that you got out of an art slump because one of my dragons spoke to you, and inspired you, and you created this beautiful piece?? It's incredible. I hope that you keep drawing, that you rediscover your love of it, and that you get another tablet if you want one. I'm SO happy that you've found the fun in art again!!

(Also, does that mean this was drawn with a mouse? Because uh. WOW. I'd be happy if I could do something half as good with a tablet. I am in AWE.)

I think Rhubarb was my first Swirl dragon, so I'm thrilled to see you like it as well! And gosh, you drew it beautifully. I absolutely adore the patterns, especially on the back leg and on the tail. The lines curve so well, and frame the inner blue beautifully. (Bluetifully) The butterfly on her wings is subtle but so well done! I love the little circles at the base of the feathers. You also showed it off so well on her head feathers at the top.

The pose and your lines are also fantastic. I love how you show off her arm and leg muscles, and also the length and strength of her tail. The way it gently curves is fantastic. I adore the arm floof. It's really cool to see her wings at rest, since Skydancers are one of the ones that always has spread wings in their poses. Her antennae and her nose have my entire heart.

LOVE your colouring! The gradient on the arm floof? The sparkles on her Glimmer? And the little bit on her nose!

Thank you SO much, I love this!!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@Artist Raffle Pinglist

Four days remaining on raffle!

Sorry for the belated reminder ping, life has been chaos
@Artist Raffle Pinglist

Four days remaining on raffle!

Sorry for the belated reminder ping, life has been chaos
SVwovDT.png

Bump!
Bump!
SVwovDT.png

Bump :3 Heck why is it almost over already ?! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52900781]Selkie[/url] [img]https://i.ibb.co/5TmCDs0/Selkie.png[/img]
Bump :3

Heck why is it almost over already ?!

Selkie
Selkie.png
...okay i caved and made another one. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93631616]Lily[/url]! she's so cute augh [img]https://i.imgur.com/8NHfWBp.png[/img]
...okay i caved and made another one. Lily! she's so cute augh

8NHfWBp.png
6Fjd4rG.png
eswSnrS.png
a129Nss.png
7Zid8hE.png
8O67LBq.png
uGFNMlk.png
a69iToJ.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png