Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Question for G1 lairs...
1 2 3 4 5
i originally threw most of my g2+ dragons into a den tab and then slowly cleared them out through giving them away or needing fodder during dominance pushes. at this point i only have 8 dragons left in that tab and only 4 that i actually care for. they'll just sit there until i feel strongly about not wanting them anymore!
i originally threw most of my g2+ dragons into a den tab and then slowly cleared them out through giving them away or needing fodder during dominance pushes. at this point i only have 8 dragons left in that tab and only 4 that i actually care for. they'll just sit there until i feel strongly about not wanting them anymore!
sold some, kept the ones that mattered to me. they even still get pride of place on my very first page!

i began to transition to g1 sometime around 2014/15 and fully committed by the colour wheel update in 2016. i make exceptions for fandragons bc i don't have as much attachment to them generally, but otherwise i've been a g1 only lair ever since!
sold some, kept the ones that mattered to me. they even still get pride of place on my very first page!

i began to transition to g1 sometime around 2014/15 and fully committed by the colour wheel update in 2016. i make exceptions for fandragons bc i don't have as much attachment to them generally, but otherwise i've been a g1 only lair ever since!
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
1 2 3 4 5