Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stardew 1.6
1 2 3 4
What's everyone thinking about it so far?

Please spoiler new content so that newcomers can go in blind :)
What's everyone thinking about it so far?

Please spoiler new content so that newcomers can go in blind :)
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
I'm so so excited!!! Watching the discord and reddit like a hawk rn waiting for them to explode so I can go open the game

I'm going to start a new farm so I can try out all the new major stuff :D maybe even my first joja route!
I'm so so excited!!! Watching the discord and reddit like a hawk rn waiting for them to explode so I can go open the game

I'm going to start a new farm so I can try out all the new major stuff :D maybe even my first joja route!
13352560&trans=1.jpg
Update's not even out yet. XD
Update's not even out yet. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
All I know that the new update is supposed to make mod making easier which might be trouble for me and my 100+ installed mods because I might have to wait for them to update haha
All I know that the new update is supposed to make mod making easier which might be trouble for me and my 100+ installed mods because I might have to wait for them to update haha
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
I WAS looking forward to it until I found out the update for console versions isn't coming out yet. xD Oh well.
I WAS looking forward to it until I found out the update for console versions isn't coming out yet. xD Oh well.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I've been waiting 3 hours for the update to drop. It's awful loool
I've been waiting 3 hours for the update to drop. It's awful loool
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I'm really looking forward to it! I want to start a new file using the new farm type. :D

However this fills me with horror lol.
I'm really looking forward to it! I want to start a new file using the new farm type. :D

However this fills me with horror lol.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
looking forward to having an excuse to make my partner play through the game with me again mwahaha

spoiler content-wise i'm mostly excited for the sprite changes on all artisan goods ^_^ !!! that mod was always my favourite, so i'm happy to see it'll be in the base game now !! i'm also SO hyped for the new farm with starting chickens ??? chickens r my fav animal so i can see that farm being my new fav, sorry forest farm :( end spoiler
looking forward to having an excuse to make my partner play through the game with me again mwahaha

spoiler content-wise i'm mostly excited for the sprite changes on all artisan goods ^_^ !!! that mod was always my favourite, so i'm happy to see it'll be in the base game now !! i'm also SO hyped for the new farm with starting chickens ??? chickens r my fav animal so i can see that farm being my new fav, sorry forest farm :( end spoiler
xxxxxxxxxxxxx KHiteiV.png xx
halo | fr + 8
she / her | wl

i like anemo boys
and drawing fluff
I’m so excited discord went so crazy mods shut the whole thing down

I’ve never seen so many people so excited by a man tweeting about his coffee
I’m so excited discord went so crazy mods shut the whole thing down

I’ve never seen so many people so excited by a man tweeting about his coffee
This space intentionally left blank
[center][img]https://i.redd.it/yce9d5smlx851.jpg[/img] Me as soon as I get off work and hop on Stardew Valley 1.6[/center]
yce9d5smlx851.jpg

Me as soon as I get off work and hop on Stardew Valley 1.6
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png