Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dimension 20
Been watching a lot of dimension 20 lately! Trying to catch up on previous seasons I've missed but also keeping up weekly with the current season. Anyone else a big fan?

If so, whats you're favourite season? Favourite character? Do you watch other dropout shows?

I think my fav season might be Neverafter. The gangs fear made them an unhinged level of funny. My partner and I quote "The Prince of Shoeburg" very often lol. I think main cast seasons are always my favourite, but Burrow's End, Dungeons and Drag Queens and Mentopolis were an absolute treat (especially if you also listen to Dndads!)
Been watching a lot of dimension 20 lately! Trying to catch up on previous seasons I've missed but also keeping up weekly with the current season. Anyone else a big fan?

If so, whats you're favourite season? Favourite character? Do you watch other dropout shows?

I think my fav season might be Neverafter. The gangs fear made them an unhinged level of funny. My partner and I quote "The Prince of Shoeburg" very often lol. I think main cast seasons are always my favourite, but Burrow's End, Dungeons and Drag Queens and Mentopolis were an absolute treat (especially if you also listen to Dndads!)
hgyV5mU.png
mentopolis was my first! i was a dndads convert. i gotta get back to watching. i'll have to stat neverafter now :)
mentopolis was my first! i was a dndads convert. i gotta get back to watching. i'll have to stat neverafter now :)
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
when i first got my dropout sub i watched the first half of neverafter but haven't continued for some reason. otherwise i've just seen mentopolis and freshman year of fantasy high, both of which i LOVE and quote to the confusion of everyone around me. very normal about mentopolis (lie). i started fh sophomore year but haven't been able to get as engaged yet - i think it might be the way the live audio sounds on my tv or something that is offputting for some reason

have not hear of dndads but i have listened to the first arc of the rotating heroes podcast that zac hosts!
when i first got my dropout sub i watched the first half of neverafter but haven't continued for some reason. otherwise i've just seen mentopolis and freshman year of fantasy high, both of which i LOVE and quote to the confusion of everyone around me. very normal about mentopolis (lie). i started fh sophomore year but haven't been able to get as engaged yet - i think it might be the way the live audio sounds on my tv or something that is offputting for some reason

have not hear of dndads but i have listened to the first arc of the rotating heroes podcast that zac hosts!
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney