Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Songs that fill you with unwavering fury
1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh my god the Gummy Bear song [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1] I remember that song I hate it sooo much Also Baby Shark, as well as Dance Monkey, they both irritate me to no end. Heck most modern music on the radio nowadays tends to irritate me
Oh my god the Gummy Bear song I remember that song I hate it sooo much

Also Baby Shark, as well as Dance Monkey, they both irritate me to no end. Heck most modern music on the radio nowadays tends to irritate me
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
I can't stand the song Walking on Sunshine. I hate it so much.
I can't stand the song Walking on Sunshine. I hate it so much.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Daze's Tamagotchi song.

I don't hate the overall genre.
I don't hate cheesy songs.
I don't hate the band itself.

But that song is something.
Daze's Tamagotchi song.

I don't hate the overall genre.
I don't hate cheesy songs.
I don't hate the band itself.

But that song is something.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Love songs when I'm already annoyed. Puts me in an awful mood, great workout music tho (from the pure rage) :')
Love songs when I'm already annoyed. Puts me in an awful mood, great workout music tho (from the pure rage) :')
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
The Stardew valley calico desert theme sucks and makes me angry I'm sorry
The Stardew valley calico desert theme sucks and makes me angry I'm sorry
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
I was about to mention Usseewa (both the Ado version, English version(s), and the Project Sekai version) but saw you mentioned it already...

There's also songs like The End/Disappearence of Hatsune Miku or The Intense Voice of Hatsune Miku because their insane PJSK/PRSK/However you abbreviate project Sekai charts
I was about to mention Usseewa (both the Ado version, English version(s), and the Project Sekai version) but saw you mentioned it already...

There's also songs like The End/Disappearence of Hatsune Miku or The Intense Voice of Hatsune Miku because their insane PJSK/PRSK/However you abbreviate project Sekai charts
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
Happy by Pharrell Williams
literally anything by Natasha Bedingfield
Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
Happy by Pharrell Williams
literally anything by Natasha Bedingfield
8hOK5Zm.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
if i hear any song from my playlist on tiktok or youtube shorts or whatever i get the urge to throw hands with the first person i come across
if i hear any song from my playlist on tiktok or youtube shorts or whatever i get the urge to throw hands with the first person i come across
ZcrsSbC.png
I have to turn the radio station if Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon or anything by U2 comes on. They grind my gears way too much when I'm working on stuff.
I have to turn the radio station if Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon or anything by U2 comes on. They grind my gears way too much when I'm working on stuff.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
This might be unpopular and oddly specific but I hate a song called Embers by Dex Arson with a burning passion… get it? Haha
This might be unpopular and oddly specific but I hate a song called Embers by Dex Arson with a burning passion… get it? Haha
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6