Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nuke's Commission Nook [USD/Gems]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@theNightmareKing omg are you kidding I'd love to do a bust of this girl, feel free to submit a form for this! :]
@theNightmareKing omg are you kidding I'd love to do a bust of this girl, feel free to submit a form for this! :]
CCFamjB.png
aC86tUH.pngNOP5viO.pngUU9vIu2.png
Filled out another form.

Details (like usual) that i couldnt fit in the form:

Background doesn't need to follow my sketch at all. I was just trying to get the vibe down. But I love when you get creative! The only thing I really want in the background for sure is the redish sun in the sky!

I would like her to be wearing her apparel!

If there is anything you have questions on, I am open to chatting about it so we can get details right! Thanks as usual Loop! ^^
Filled out another form.

Details (like usual) that i couldnt fit in the form:

Background doesn't need to follow my sketch at all. I was just trying to get the vibe down. But I love when you get creative! The only thing I really want in the background for sure is the redish sun in the sky!

I would like her to be wearing her apparel!

If there is anything you have questions on, I am open to chatting about it so we can get details right! Thanks as usual Loop! ^^
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
@NeptunesHalo glad to see ya back! I like these little story beats, go ahead and send the 8500g payment when you're ready and I can get that on the list!
@NeptunesHalo glad to see ya back! I like these little story beats, go ahead and send the 8500g payment when you're ready and I can get that on the list!
CCFamjB.png
@Nuke's Commission Status might take a few sketch full bodies for 10 eggs each, my birthday is coming up and I wanna do a lil mini hatch for it!
@Nuke's Commission Status might take a few sketch full bodies for 10 eggs each, my birthday is coming up and I wanna do a lil mini hatch for it!
CCFamjB.png
@Nuclearloop I can take you up on that but would you be open to a sketch bust instead? I love the style of those so much! If not, full body works =D
@Nuclearloop I can take you up on that but would you be open to a sketch bust instead? I love the style of those so much! If not, full body works =D
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
Sent in a form for the egg offer!
Sent in a form for the egg offer!
@Booleano yeah of course! I can do that :]

@DimeSpin Got it, thanks! Feel free to send payment over when you're ready!
@Booleano yeah of course! I can do that :]

@DimeSpin Got it, thanks! Feel free to send payment over when you're ready!
CCFamjB.png
@Nuclearloop Thank you so much! I've filled out the form and I'll send over the eggs =D
@Nuclearloop Thank you so much! I've filled out the form and I'll send over the eggs =D
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@NeptunesHalo @theNightmareKing @Booleano @DimeSpin howdy!

Just a quick update for you guys that I'll be getting to these this week, had some priority work to take care of first. Thank you for your patience! :]
@NeptunesHalo @theNightmareKing @Booleano @DimeSpin howdy!

Just a quick update for you guys that I'll be getting to these this week, had some priority work to take care of first. Thank you for your patience! :]
CCFamjB.png
No problem! Totally understand ^^ Take as much time as you need [emoji=heart size=1]
No problem! Totally understand ^^
Take as much time as you need
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17