Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | illegal food combinations
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hmmm... I haven’t had rice wine vinegar on potato wedges in nearly two years. Though that might be for the best. It did taste good... but too acidic.
Hmmm... I haven’t had rice wine vinegar on potato wedges in nearly two years. Though that might be for the best. It did taste good... but too acidic.
everything in the Welcome Home update... who let them make food...
everything in the Welcome Home update... who let them make food...
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Cereal on toast.
I off-handedly mentioned it to my friends one time and they ripped me to shreds for it.
Also chocolate chip cookies in orange juice its good I promise
Cereal on toast.
I off-handedly mentioned it to my friends one time and they ripped me to shreds for it.
Also chocolate chip cookies in orange juice its good I promise
@10007Worms
Like glued to the toast with peanut butter or like hot cereal on toast?... asking for a friend lol.
@10007Worms
Like glued to the toast with peanut butter or like hot cereal on toast?... asking for a friend lol.
I used to dip my Cheez-its in yogurt. It was creamy and crunchy and also definitely a sin.
I used to dip my Cheez-its in yogurt. It was creamy and crunchy and also definitely a sin.
AqaqXxe.png
I've eaten tabasco sauce on slim jims and my boyfriend says that's cursed
I've eaten tabasco sauce on slim jims and my boyfriend says that's cursed
yPXQqTN.png
@BugBag
Like with butter on the toast and then cereal scooped onto it as you eat it (I do it with a minimal amount of milk so the cereal isn't dry but the toast isn't soggy)
also what on earth is hot cereal??
@BugBag
Like with butter on the toast and then cereal scooped onto it as you eat it (I do it with a minimal amount of milk so the cereal isn't dry but the toast isn't soggy)
also what on earth is hot cereal??
@10007Worms
Hot cereal is a catch all for cream of wheat, sweetened pearl barley/sultanas, sorghum and nuts or pumpkin seeds, etc.
@10007Worms
Hot cereal is a catch all for cream of wheat, sweetened pearl barley/sultanas, sorghum and nuts or pumpkin seeds, etc.
@BugBag
ohhh I thought you meant warm cereal and was temporarily disgusted lmao
@BugBag
ohhh I thought you meant warm cereal and was temporarily disgusted lmao
I'm so upset I found this thread. Kindly, you guys are horrifying. LOL
I'm so upset I found this thread. Kindly, you guys are horrifying. LOL
FXLSz.gif
(click me!)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16