Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [lf] custom design for D&D dragonborn
looking to commission a character design/ref sheet for my new D&D character, a silver dragonborn warlock who has a pact with a blue ancient dragon. i've got a heroforge model for them at the moment, but am very much looking for your artistic spin, especially in outfit. they've got a backstory here, and happy to share their character sheet from D&D Beyond and more details on the campaign environment if helpful with guiding design :)

a couple key elements to build in from the backstory:
  • they have silver skin, with some deep blue scales (similar to the colour of a blue dragon) - these are visible on their hands/arms and feet/ankles, and also would love for some other scale patches scattered around their body - one on their back, one on one shoulder is what i'm thinking - accordingly would be great to get a "without outfit" and "with outfit" ref on the same sheet
  • their scales glow softly blue when their 'deity' is communicating with them (which happens in dream sequences) - so a ref sheet including a lil callout of what this looks like would be amazing
  • they have a book of shadows, which is their mother's tattered book, and it would be super cool to include a lil sketch of that and its two key elements (a childhood drawing of their family, and a spell that's in their mother's writing) on the character sheet
  • they have a couple jewelry pieces made of crystal from their blue dragon's destroyed shrine, so those should be included, and would be super cool to also include a little sketch of the big crystal they carry that they intend to build into the replacement shrine they're striving to make

if this is inspiring to you, please share some examples (especially dragonborn examples if you have them), and let me know your prices - open to FRC and/or CAD/USD.

oh, also i like to gather my character art on toyhou.se so hoping that you're fine with that and happy to credit you there or direct to an external site from there <3
looking to commission a character design/ref sheet for my new D&D character, a silver dragonborn warlock who has a pact with a blue ancient dragon. i've got a heroforge model for them at the moment, but am very much looking for your artistic spin, especially in outfit. they've got a backstory here, and happy to share their character sheet from D&D Beyond and more details on the campaign environment if helpful with guiding design :)

a couple key elements to build in from the backstory:
  • they have silver skin, with some deep blue scales (similar to the colour of a blue dragon) - these are visible on their hands/arms and feet/ankles, and also would love for some other scale patches scattered around their body - one on their back, one on one shoulder is what i'm thinking - accordingly would be great to get a "without outfit" and "with outfit" ref on the same sheet
  • their scales glow softly blue when their 'deity' is communicating with them (which happens in dream sequences) - so a ref sheet including a lil callout of what this looks like would be amazing
  • they have a book of shadows, which is their mother's tattered book, and it would be super cool to include a lil sketch of that and its two key elements (a childhood drawing of their family, and a spell that's in their mother's writing) on the character sheet
  • they have a couple jewelry pieces made of crystal from their blue dragon's destroyed shrine, so those should be included, and would be super cool to also include a little sketch of the big crystal they carry that they intend to build into the replacement shrine they're striving to make

if this is inspiring to you, please share some examples (especially dragonborn examples if you have them), and let me know your prices - open to FRC and/or CAD/USD.

oh, also i like to gather my character art on toyhou.se so hoping that you're fine with that and happy to credit you there or direct to an external site from there <3
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
heroforge link: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D516688383/
heroforge link: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D516688383/
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
^
^
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
oooh hello i actually just recently did a dragonborn commission! i dont have it up on my shop since it depicts the character smoking (which is i think against TOS to post??). i can PM it to you on discord or something if you'd like to see!

my art shop is in my signature, i'd be happy to draw em for you (plus i definitely need the money...) alternatively here's a direct link to my shop just in case!

TL;DR kanorae sounds wonderful and if you're interested in my art i'd be glad to design them for you! (i DM a DND campaign btw if that matters to ya!) i dont currently have prices for ref sheets up but i can absolutely discuss that with ya
oooh hello i actually just recently did a dragonborn commission! i dont have it up on my shop since it depicts the character smoking (which is i think against TOS to post??). i can PM it to you on discord or something if you'd like to see!

my art shop is in my signature, i'd be happy to draw em for you (plus i definitely need the money...) alternatively here's a direct link to my shop just in case!

TL;DR kanorae sounds wonderful and if you're interested in my art i'd be glad to design them for you! (i DM a DND campaign btw if that matters to ya!) i dont currently have prices for ref sheets up but i can absolutely discuss that with ya
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@JellyNova Hiya! My comms are open and I'd be down to design your dragonborn either traditionally or digitally! TAT ranges from 1 day - 1 month depending on style and complexity ^^ Discord is caleum_art if you have any questions! Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html [img]https://caleumart.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/7/1/137113015/908686341.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/c219d1e3c3564480593167b919a709ab/0fbc04267a82cd3b-68/s2048x3072/7b4ccfe2c48738e3f96fbce2b39bfad60c657033.jpg[/img]
@JellyNova

Hiya! My comms are open and I'd be down to design your dragonborn either traditionally or digitally! TAT ranges from 1 day - 1 month depending on style and complexity ^^ Discord is caleum_art if you have any questions!

Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html

908686341.png
7b4ccfe2c48738e3f96fbce2b39bfad60c657033.jpg
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png