Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
“Fortunately, we aren’t up to our necks in dinoflagellates or sea urchins.” - My Marine Science textbook.
“Fortunately, we aren’t up to our necks in dinoflagellates or sea urchins.” - My Marine Science textbook.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
i get irritated and distracted so easily even if i dont mean it :(
i get irritated and distracted so easily even if i dont mean it :(
ZcrsSbC.png
I need other hobbies. The rich ppl are gonna get mad at me for taking pictures of their expensive cars with my Nikon :(

Buuuuut they haven't yelled at me yet, so yk
I need other hobbies. The rich ppl are gonna get mad at me for taking pictures of their expensive cars with my Nikon :(

Buuuuut they haven't yelled at me yet, so yk
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
[center] salami [img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/L8x_YCkOE1IAAAAd/salami-salamander.gif[/img]
salami
salami-salamander.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
Content. Like... a Vaporeon at the beach. Very cool feeling.
Content. Like... a Vaporeon at the beach. Very cool feeling.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
@sedge122
AAAAAA IT WORKS! Thank you so much!! :D
@sedge122
AAAAAA IT WORKS! Thank you so much!! :D
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I am somewhat tempted to stuff all my current permas back in my hibden and redo my lair yet again, but with an actual theme of some sort this time. That would take a while though since it takes me forever to find dragons I love, and a lot of them are my own dragons' hatchlings.

Plus I'd be doing it on a whim because of a hyperfixation like I did last time. If anything I could probably fulfill my hyperfixated needs without stowing my permas away, I've only got about 11 unused tabs and nearly 60 slots of free lair space...
I am somewhat tempted to stuff all my current permas back in my hibden and redo my lair yet again, but with an actual theme of some sort this time. That would take a while though since it takes me forever to find dragons I love, and a lot of them are my own dragons' hatchlings.

Plus I'd be doing it on a whim because of a hyperfixation like I did last time. If anything I could probably fulfill my hyperfixated needs without stowing my permas away, I've only got about 11 unused tabs and nearly 60 slots of free lair space...
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
this grilled cheese is really good
this grilled cheese is really good
Would it be weird to make a fandragon of sorts based on a singer? Because I kind of want to but I do not want to be weird.
Would it be weird to make a fandragon of sorts based on a singer? Because I kind of want to but I do not want to be weird.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
[center] siberian flying squirrel ... woa [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/aa5a8c802f24cc14a6f4ed49f6686830/ca03634ce86589a2-91/s640x960/62f8a13857f6df1c39613739c149c7e2e21a0018.gif[/img]
siberian flying squirrel ... woa
62f8a13857f6df1c39613739c149c7e2e21a0018.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag