Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIND FODDART] MistJam 24! [SHUT]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53
@Fujiko18 PA is preferred but CR is also okay if that's easier for you. They are only chest up so it won't have his boots but I can totally add the hat and do a similar pose.
@Fujiko18 PA is preferred but CR is also okay if that's easier for you. They are only chest up so it won't have his boots but I can totally add the hat and do a similar pose.
Searching: ZNhRsiG.png
@Korain

I stared at the samples for hours and did not notice they're chest up LOL

I'll try to send everything today, in two batches. 22 lvl8 dragons, for a total of 176 levels! :D
@Korain

I stared at the samples for hours and did not notice they're chest up LOL

I'll try to send everything today, in two batches. 22 lvl8 dragons, for a total of 176 levels! :D
Custom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@Fujiko18 LMAO I mean I can totally do a full body one, I'm just not sure how long it would take compared to the usual half bodies I do is all. Also that timing is totally fine! As long as I get them before the end of the push I'm very happy [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Fujiko18 LMAO I mean I can totally do a full body one, I'm just not sure how long it would take compared to the usual half bodies I do is all. Also that timing is totally fine! As long as I get them before the end of the push I'm very happy
Searching: ZNhRsiG.png
@Korain

No worries, chest up is fine! lol

Thank you!
@Korain

No worries, chest up is fine! lol

Thank you!
Custom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@cosmiicChaos
gonna be sending uhhh 16 level 5s for MythicalViper’s Imp M skin!
@cosmiicChaos
gonna be sending uhhh 16 level 5s for MythicalViper’s Imp M skin!
NE7Lu.gifnsCMFWv.png
@MistyGold adopt slot! [b]Username:[/b] Venusian [b]Dragon bbcode:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80399655][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/803997/80399655_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Python, Striation, Glimmer [b]Other info:[/b] She's a fandragon, so just wanted to make sure you're comfortable with that! Otherwise, no requests on my end~
@MistyGold adopt slot!

Username: Venusian
Dragon bbcode:
80399655_350.png
Genes: Python, Striation, Glimmer
Other info: She's a fandragon, so just wanted to make sure you're comfortable with that! Otherwise, no requests on my end~
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@proudmoore @sockmonkeygerald @Fujiko18 @valerianroot

weewoo weewoo, slot just opened :0

also made a pinglist, gonna use that next time!
@proudmoore @sockmonkeygerald @Fujiko18 @valerianroot

weewoo weewoo, slot just opened :0

also made a pinglist, gonna use that next time!
FR time +9
BUUUUUUUUGS me luv aether

xe/xem/xyr
cir/cirm/cer
they/them/their is fine too ;)
@Nonecat claim if that's allowed, will get order in after work! (If it's not allowed oh well lol, maybe I'll get the next one)
@Nonecat claim if that's allowed, will get order in after work! (If it's not allowed oh well lol, maybe I'll get the next one)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald unfortunately i can only enter your slot if i have the corrisponding order :/
@sockmonkeygerald unfortunately i can only enter your slot if i have the corrisponding order :/
FR time +9
BUUUUUUUUGS me luv aether

xe/xem/xyr
cir/cirm/cer
they/them/their is fine too ;)
@NoneCat @Korain

Do you have a shop outside of the foddart? I would love to snag a spot, but due to time restraints I was only able to order from one artist.

If you do have a shop or plan on doing something like this again, please let me know. :) so later I can toss my treasure at you.
@NoneCat @Korain

Do you have a shop outside of the foddart? I would love to snag a spot, but due to time restraints I was only able to order from one artist.

If you do have a shop or plan on doing something like this again, please let me know. :) so later I can toss my treasure at you.
Bonsai.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53