Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIND FODDART] MistJam 24! [SHUT]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53
@noddddd Happy timezone! I'm sending 140 levels for my order with Mythicalviper ^^
@noddddd Happy timezone! I'm sending 140 levels for my order with Mythicalviper ^^
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
@Kayfox
Perfect, sign me up! Thank you!
@Kayfox
Perfect, sign me up! Thank you!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@mossyaki
Username: oneluckyduck
Player ID Number: 567176
Link to Dragon/Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65994949
Price: Silly doodle 70lvl
Other Information: I'd like color somewhere! :D Otherwise, my only request is that it's appropriately Silly. :)

@Achromaticism I'd like to buy a copy of Mistral Wellspring!
ID: 567176
Payment: (Levels)

@mossyaki
Player ID Number: 567176
Link to Dragon/Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65994949
Price: Silly doodle 70lvl
Other Information: I'd like color somewhere! :D Otherwise, my only request is that it's appropriately Silly. :)

@Achromaticism I'd like to buy a copy of Mistral Wellspring!
ID: 567176
Payment: (Levels)

FR+3
Hey @Humboldt !
I have a little question about in-flight participation. Can I order something from the artist and then exalt the fodder myself (to not extra bother our fellow receivers)? I could provide IDs and lvls to the artist or here in the thread, I think?
Hey @Humboldt !
I have a little question about in-flight participation. Can I order something from the artist and then exalt the fodder myself (to not extra bother our fellow receivers)? I could provide IDs and lvls to the artist or here in the thread, I think?
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
@Akaineko
hello! ya! that sounds good and smart, just make sure you mail the payout for the exalted dragons to the artist :D
@Akaineko
hello! ya! that sounds good and smart, just make sure you mail the payout for the exalted dragons to the artist :D
krmbKW6.png
@CosmiicChaos

I will be sending in 25 lvl10 dragons for my order with @mossyaki making it 250/450 lvls done.

:D
@CosmiicChaos

I will be sending in 25 lvl10 dragons for my order with @mossyaki making it 250/450 lvls done.

:D
Bonsai.png
@Elwine Understood! Thank you :D
@Elwine Understood! Thank you :D
94Cx2OI.png ‎ ‎ ‎elish
• they/them
• fr+4
art shop
@Korain
Username: Fujiko18
Player ID Number: 419064
Disc ID Request (Y/N): nah
Link to Dragon/Character: Can you draw Ace from One Piece or is his usual outfit a no go? If it's a no, I can order two of my dragons.
Price: I think it depends, right? So at least 175 levels
Other Information: If you'd prefer to draw the dragons, let me know if you need some references!
@Korain
Username: Fujiko18
Player ID Number: 419064
Disc ID Request (Y/N): nah
Link to Dragon/Character: Can you draw Ace from One Piece or is his usual outfit a no go? If it's a no, I can order two of my dragons.
Price: I think it depends, right? So at least 175 levels
Other Information: If you'd prefer to draw the dragons, let me know if you need some references!
Custom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@Fujiko18 I can totally do Ace! 175 is fine with me, I'll add you on a slot now. Since you don't want discord, would you prefer the final file to be sent here or on a social media platform? Also, any pose or emotion preferences?
@Fujiko18 I can totally do Ace! 175 is fine with me, I'll add you on a slot now. Since you don't want discord, would you prefer the final file to be sent here or on a social media platform? Also, any pose or emotion preferences?
Searching: ZNhRsiG.png
@Korain
You can send me via PM!

For his pose... Maybe something like one of his figures? But with his usual boots and his hat on, if possible?

Do I send the levels to you? If so, would you prefer via CR or PA?
@Korain
You can send me via PM!

For his pose... Maybe something like one of his figures? But with his usual boots and his hat on, if possible?

Do I send the levels to you? If so, would you prefer via CR or PA?
Custom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53