Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[center] glowy thang .. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7938634bdea98922328f8f7238560092/tumblr_p5nt7oaeBP1x9qst8o5_500.gif[/img]
glowy thang ..

tumblr_p5nt7oaeBP1x9qst8o5_500.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
:]

I like flying squirrels. New favourite animal.
Also, taxanomy...i dont actually know how to spell thst word...but regardless the method is a very cool way of sorting animals. I am a nerd for saying this but i have not found more fun in research than family trees and taxonamy.

...i think i need to learn how to spell that word. :p
:]

I like flying squirrels. New favourite animal.
Also, taxanomy...i dont actually know how to spell thst word...but regardless the method is a very cool way of sorting animals. I am a nerd for saying this but i have not found more fun in research than family trees and taxonamy.

...i think i need to learn how to spell that word. :p
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I feel really stressed out. Despite nothing happening in my life.

Why?
I feel really stressed out. Despite nothing happening in my life.

Why?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[quote name="@GiantPandroid" date="2024-03-17 19:40:46" ] Went to save wip of an art comm since I don't think the user will be coming back. I check the thread and find image.png. It was uploaded to discord. I'll never get to see the sketch again ;-; [/quote] if you copy the image link and paste it into discord, it should show up and you can save it from there :]
@GiantPandroid wrote on 2024-03-17 19:40:46:
Went to save wip of an art comm since I don't think the user will be coming back. I check the thread and find image.png. It was uploaded to discord. I'll never get to see the sketch again ;-;
if you copy the image link and paste it into discord, it should show up and you can save it from there :]
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
I am overwhelmed with the kindness of strangers
I am overwhelmed with the kindness of strangers
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
it's so cold!!
it's so cold!!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
i would rather get spiritwalker content from spiritwalker thank you very much

i would like to support the guy who made the content itself rather than wholesome moments content farms

please watch spiritwalker for cool stilt costume content
i would rather get spiritwalker content from spiritwalker thank you very much

i would like to support the guy who made the content itself rather than wholesome moments content farms

please watch spiritwalker for cool stilt costume content
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
why does my spotify play the same song twice and why is it always look ma, no brains! by green day [emoji=skull size=1]
why does my spotify play the same song twice and why is it always look ma, no brains! by green day
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
snap back to reality ope theres no cavities
snap back to reality ope theres no cavities
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
potential STARSET at arknights synesthesia???? crazyyy im also lowkey tempted to go for the hsr concert...
potential STARSET at arknights synesthesia???? crazyyy im also lowkey tempted to go for the hsr concert...
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied