Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You guys regret your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Not regret but I feel like Plague is where I should be, it just calls to me...

Don't get me wrong, I love Arcane. It was my first flight and I'll miss it dearly when I move but god those pink eyes are so hard to work with >.<

I still have my free flight change and I plan on using it after I hatch a natural born primal. Is it an excuse to stay in Arcane a bit longer? Probably. But I refuse to make the move till then sooo yeah. Chillin in arcane for the time being.
Not regret but I feel like Plague is where I should be, it just calls to me...

Don't get me wrong, I love Arcane. It was my first flight and I'll miss it dearly when I move but god those pink eyes are so hard to work with >.<

I still have my free flight change and I plan on using it after I hatch a natural born primal. Is it an excuse to stay in Arcane a bit longer? Probably. But I refuse to make the move till then sooo yeah. Chillin in arcane for the time being.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
not exactly, but like. i mostly chose plague so my first dragon would make sense as a fan dragon. and i've been thinking of changing to water for awhile now
not exactly, but like. i mostly chose plague so my first dragon would make sense as a fan dragon. and i've been thinking of changing to water for awhile now
Untitled280_20231108180113.png
[quote name="Newdayblue" date="2024-03-17 12:37:04" ] While it’s kinda annoying how arcane eyes don’t match with most dragons, im still liking arcane even a few years later. The aesthetic and the lore are enough to make up for eyes that are hard to make work [/quote] This. I can't get enough of the magic space flight even though it can be a literal eyesore. I promise I love you Arcane even if most of my Arcane g1s have their eyes covered up
Newdayblue wrote on 2024-03-17 12:37:04:
While it’s kinda annoying how arcane eyes don’t match with most dragons, im still liking arcane even a few years later. The aesthetic and the lore are enough to make up for eyes that are hard to make work

This. I can't get enough of the magic space flight even though it can be a literal eyesore. I promise I love you Arcane even if most of my Arcane g1s have their eyes covered up
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Got my flight right first try. Wind is the best, and I’m never leaving.

However. I’ve recently tasted the ambrosia of having a close breeding pair whose hatchlings sell for a good amount of gems. And I’m working on scrying and geneing a couple more. Unfortunately, Wind eyes are not very versatile, and it is causing me grief.

Nest rentals do exist, but I don’t want to go through the trouble. Maybe a more experienced version of me will do that.
Got my flight right first try. Wind is the best, and I’m never leaving.

However. I’ve recently tasted the ambrosia of having a close breeding pair whose hatchlings sell for a good amount of gems. And I’m working on scrying and geneing a couple more. Unfortunately, Wind eyes are not very versatile, and it is causing me grief.

Nest rentals do exist, but I don’t want to go through the trouble. Maybe a more experienced version of me will do that.
I'm currently in Water, my starting flight, but I was in Earth for years. And I do regret leaving Earth for Water over eye color. I was going to start breeding blue coatls, but never did.
I'm currently in Water, my starting flight, but I was in Earth for years. And I do regret leaving Earth for Water over eye color. I was going to start breeding blue coatls, but never did.
waterb1.pngearthb1.png
i love arcane and love pink colored eyes, it's pretty much the reason i chose this flight. the eyes don't always match with my hatchlings, sure, but it doesn't matter to me much, since i can always rent a nest for some specific eye colors. also, hatching a baby with beautiful arcane primal eyes is so worth it to me :)
i love arcane and love pink colored eyes, it's pretty much the reason i chose this flight. the eyes don't always match with my hatchlings, sure, but it doesn't matter to me much, since i can always rent a nest for some specific eye colors. also, hatching a baby with beautiful arcane primal eyes is so worth it to me :)
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
i was in arcane for 10 years (joined in 2013) and left last month for plague. i don't regret either choice, but tbh i'd go back to arcane in a heartbeat if only their dom was better v_v i'm big into dom but arcane just doesn't have a strong push culture like plague, which i've really enjoyed.

plus, i love horror (arcane is too cutesy imo and doesn't have enough eldritch space horror vibes like i initially expected) and the red eyes, so for now i'm staying here.
i was in arcane for 10 years (joined in 2013) and left last month for plague. i don't regret either choice, but tbh i'd go back to arcane in a heartbeat if only their dom was better v_v i'm big into dom but arcane just doesn't have a strong push culture like plague, which i've really enjoyed.

plus, i love horror (arcane is too cutesy imo and doesn't have enough eldritch space horror vibes like i initially expected) and the red eyes, so for now i'm staying here.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
Nope I started in Water, and I've been here since. If I was more rich in gems perhaps I'd take vacations in other flights (namely Arcane and Light), but meh. I'm super comfy and happy with Water [emoji=water rune size=1]
Nope

I started in Water, and I've been here since. If I was more rich in gems perhaps I'd take vacations in other flights (namely Arcane and Light), but meh. I'm super comfy and happy with Water
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I don't regret it at all. I started in Water and I've always been here. I think I've grown into it! My lair has evolved to be better and better, while retaining a core of being in Water.
I don't regret it at all. I started in Water and I've always been here. I think I've grown into it! My lair has evolved to be better and better, while retaining a core of being in Water.
no regrets. purple is my favorite color and it's easy to make shadow eyes work when a good 80% of your dragons are purple.
i do wish shadow had better primal eyes though (not that ive ever even gotten one lol)
no regrets. purple is my favorite color and it's easy to make shadow eyes work when a good 80% of your dragons are purple.
i do wish shadow had better primal eyes though (not that ive ever even gotten one lol)
Newt - Any prns - minor - Audhd - FR time + 2
Commissions
Hatchery
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9