Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Display case
Currently, I have some very cool trinkets I have collected in my short amount of time I have started playing. My idea is that on the Clan lair page is an addition of a Display case. My reasoning is that so players can show off some of their coolest or unique items that they have collected. I would say a slot of 5 items would be good.
Currently, I have some very cool trinkets I have collected in my short amount of time I have started playing. My idea is that on the Clan lair page is an addition of a Display case. My reasoning is that so players can show off some of their coolest or unique items that they have collected. I would say a slot of 5 items would be good.
Leaning towards no support. I think the clan lair page is busy enough as is and doesn’t really have the space to accommodate a display case. You can always edit your profile to have the icons of the items you’d like to display.
Leaning towards no support. I think the clan lair page is busy enough as is and doesn’t really have the space to accommodate a display case. You can always edit your profile to have the icons of the items you’d like to display.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
It would be neat if we could have the ability to choose which sections of the clan page are visible and if a "display case" were one of them.

The recent achievements one comes to mind as a section I'd like to eliminate for example.

I would prefer to have a display case type thing because just putting an item in your description doesn't mean you have it. And I'd expect a display case to show how many of an item one owns. Without that I feel it might be useless.

Do not try to put 3k item images (one for every Pulsing Relic I own) in a dragon bio, by the way. Lag city.
It would be neat if we could have the ability to choose which sections of the clan page are visible and if a "display case" were one of them.

The recent achievements one comes to mind as a section I'd like to eliminate for example.

I would prefer to have a display case type thing because just putting an item in your description doesn't mean you have it. And I'd expect a display case to show how many of an item one owns. Without that I feel it might be useless.

Do not try to put 3k item images (one for every Pulsing Relic I own) in a dragon bio, by the way. Lag city.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
seconding osteoderm to say that a great alternative is simply adding them to your clan profile or a dragon's bio using the item= code! you can add text to explain that these are some of your most prized acquisitions
seconding osteoderm to say that a great alternative is simply adding them to your clan profile or a dragon's bio using the item= code! you can add text to explain that these are some of your most prized acquisitions
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
you can display them, by adding them to your clan bio! you can show as many as you like, and it wouldn't be cause for a whole site update if you just paste the item id :)
you can display them, by adding them to your clan bio! you can show as many as you like, and it wouldn't be cause for a whole site update if you just paste the item id :)
"respect the queen"
FRbanner1.png
ca4b279b5458a1eb05f214319b71c14b175a1867.png
Support, because like Almedha said, just putting the item code in your Clan profile doesn't mean you own it. Having a section to display a few (or maybe just one so it doesn't clutter the page too much?) items of your choice and the amount of it that is in your hoard would be a great way to make item collecting interesting. I see a lot of people mention in their profiles that they collect this and that, and it feels like something I could get into, if only there was a way to officially display it so one can't fake the amount.
Support, because like Almedha said, just putting the item code in your Clan profile doesn't mean you own it. Having a section to display a few (or maybe just one so it doesn't clutter the page too much?) items of your choice and the amount of it that is in your hoard would be a great way to make item collecting interesting. I see a lot of people mention in their profiles that they collect this and that, and it feels like something I could get into, if only there was a way to officially display it so one can't fake the amount.
S1cx8ZZ.png
a129Nss.png
nnBylsC.png
8XzULGg.png
FE9pJK1.png
nefzg1V.png
ARAxlYW.png
YpCnlHX.gif