Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me find a Fae Male Skin! (Found)
It's for this dragon:

Vizark Maybe

I was hoping to find a skin/accent that could hide the wings, because I couldn't find a single Secondary Gene that made me happy with the colors... Auburn just doesn't fit in with the other two.

The Secondary in the Morphology was just the least-bad I found, but any Secondary works for me.

I'm essentially looking like a skin like this one:

But with matchy colors for my dragon.

Does anyone know of any skin that could help me out? I'd rather not scatter this dragon again (it's my Random Progenitor, for the record), because I think this combo really does have potential... I just need a skin to fix the secondary.

Thanks in advance! ^^)/
It's for this dragon:

Vizark Maybe

I was hoping to find a skin/accent that could hide the wings, because I couldn't find a single Secondary Gene that made me happy with the colors... Auburn just doesn't fit in with the other two.

The Secondary in the Morphology was just the least-bad I found, but any Secondary works for me.

I'm essentially looking like a skin like this one:

But with matchy colors for my dragon.

Does anyone know of any skin that could help me out? I'd rather not scatter this dragon again (it's my Random Progenitor, for the record), because I think this combo really does have potential... I just need a skin to fix the secondary.

Thanks in advance! ^^)/
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
maybe ?

edit: yeah I think that's the closest fest skin you can get anyways, here's a search for every male fae fest skin but none of them really cover the wings like this one does!
maybe ?

edit: yeah I think that's the closest fest skin you can get anyways, here's a search for every male fae fest skin but none of them really cover the wings like this one does!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I was thinking Starlight Seraph too. It doesn’t cover the whole wing, but you could dress him to match the darker bits on the wing? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4367138&skin=52351&apparel=28800,28801,28803,10879&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I was thinking Starlight Seraph too. It doesn’t cover the whole wing, but you could dress him to match the darker bits on the wing?

scry?sdid=4367138&skin=52351&apparel=28800,28801,28803,10879&xt=dressing.png
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png

not sure how accessible either of these are, but they might work!

not sure how accessible either of these are, but they might work!
[center]these are all on the ah [skin=24266] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4367064&skin=24266&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [skin=52351] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4367064&skin=52351&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [skin=27790] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4367064&skin=27790&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [skin=29329] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4367064&skin=29329&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [skin=12343] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4367064&skin=13243&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
these are all on the ah

scry?sdid=4367064&skin=24266&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

scry?sdid=4367064&skin=52351&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

scry?sdid=4367064&skin=27790&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

scry?sdid=4367064&skin=29329&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

scry?sdid=4367064&skin=13243&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
xWvVlRG.png
Rivorn
she/they
fr time +0
pixel shop
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif qO3o9mR.pngaQp8eZz.pngybQJlHz.png
DHc3orZ.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4367064&skin=13002&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] ^^"Skin: Magnet's Lullaby", id 13002 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4367064&skin=25740&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] ^^"Skin: Luminous Winter", 25740 [/center] A quick look in the game database showed me these two that I think fit your dragon pretty well! The first one has more complete coverage, but the second could easily be made tie into him being an ice-element dragon. This was a really quick search on my part, so I haven't looked to see what these skins' availability is. I don't know how expensive they are or if anyone's selling them. regardless, the game database is your friend in searching for skins and accents! good luck finding something for him!
scry?sdid=4367064&skin=13002&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
^^"Skin: Magnet's Lullaby", id 13002

scry?sdid=4367064&skin=25740&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
^^"Skin: Luminous Winter", 25740
A quick look in the game database showed me these two that I think fit your dragon pretty well! The first one has more complete coverage, but the second could easily be made tie into him being an ice-element dragon.

This was a really quick search on my part, so I haven't looked to see what these skins' availability is. I don't know how expensive they are or if anyone's selling them. regardless, the game database is your friend in searching for skins and accents! good luck finding something for him!
@camp @camosnek Magnet's Lullaby is perfect! Thank you very much!!!

I'll try seeing if I can find a way to obtain it! I honestly don't know that much about how to get skins that aren't on the Auction House, but I'll do some searching and seeing if I can get that done.

... I actually never used any player-made skin before, so I guess I should just ask you all about it... Is it okay to just ask the creator of the skin to see if they can sell me one? I don't know if they can simply print more of the skin or something, like... I really don't know anything about how skins works.

I know the creator of this skin is still active (I just checked), but I dunno if I should ask them about it, or if I would just be bothering them about something that they couldn't do in the first place, because I really don't know how skin printing works.

Thank you very much though!
@camp @camosnek Magnet's Lullaby is perfect! Thank you very much!!!

I'll try seeing if I can find a way to obtain it! I honestly don't know that much about how to get skins that aren't on the Auction House, but I'll do some searching and seeing if I can get that done.

... I actually never used any player-made skin before, so I guess I should just ask you all about it... Is it okay to just ask the creator of the skin to see if they can sell me one? I don't know if they can simply print more of the skin or something, like... I really don't know anything about how skins works.

I know the creator of this skin is still active (I just checked), but I dunno if I should ask them about it, or if I would just be bothering them about something that they couldn't do in the first place, because I really don't know how skin printing works.

Thank you very much though!
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
@AliceShiki there's a possibility they could reprint it for you! i checked the users forum history to see if they had an active skin/accent shop and it doesn't look like they do, so they may no longer be making/printing skins, but it might be worth leaving a comment on their profile just to see!

otherwise, you'll have to try and get lucky trawling the UMA sales forums, or you could post your own topic stating you're looking for that skin, to see if any owners are willing to sell.
@AliceShiki there's a possibility they could reprint it for you! i checked the users forum history to see if they had an active skin/accent shop and it doesn't look like they do, so they may no longer be making/printing skins, but it might be worth leaving a comment on their profile just to see!

otherwise, you'll have to try and get lucky trawling the UMA sales forums, or you could post your own topic stating you're looking for that skin, to see if any owners are willing to sell.
@camp Thank you very much! I'll do just that, then! Hopefully it works out!
@camp Thank you very much! I'll do just that, then! Hopefully it works out!
?
?
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg