Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 95 UMAs including customs/limited
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@pachirisu that's sooo many ;o; i think at this point half of my collection is just going directly to yours. i'll set up pas for those rn!
@pachirisu that's sooo many ;o; i think at this point half of my collection is just going directly to yours. i'll set up pas for those rn!
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu

That’s fine if someone else was interested in that one, if they pass on it let me know. :)
@ladylilitu

That’s fine if someone else was interested in that one, if they pass on it let me know. :)
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@Basileia sent PAs for Bai yu and qing shan

@lullabird apologies, somebody already grabbed that one from the AH

@00Riku00 will send a pa for lambent but unfortunately the other two already sold

@Suntouched I'd be willing to take 25kg for it, happy to put it on hold for you if needed
@Basileia sent PAs for Bai yu and qing shan

@lullabird apologies, somebody already grabbed that one from the AH

@00Riku00 will send a pa for lambent but unfortunately the other two already sold

@Suntouched I'd be willing to take 25kg for it, happy to put it on hold for you if needed
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
front page also updated to here orz
front page also updated to here orz
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi Awesome, I can do 25kg! How long of a hold are you willing to do? I would need two weeks at the most but could do it in a week if needed
@Rohi Awesome, I can do 25kg! How long of a hold are you willing to do? I would need two weeks at the most but could do it in a week if needed
qAcFMSh.png
@Suntouched I'm happy to do two weeks, I'll put it in a pa now so I don't forget where it's going and for how much and I'll relist twice (so 3 weeks total in PA) if you need any longer than that just drop me a message c:
@Suntouched I'm happy to do two weeks, I'll put it in a pa now so I don't forget where it's going and for how much and I'll relist twice (so 3 weeks total in PA) if you need any longer than that just drop me a message c:
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi Great, thank you so much!!
@Rohi Great, thank you so much!!
qAcFMSh.png
@ladylilitu

could i snag and ? 2.5kg correct? could i do mixed payment of 900g+1.6mil t?
@ladylilitu

could i snag and ? 2.5kg correct? could i do mixed payment of 900g+1.6mil t?
MTXo7oI.png
@ladylilitu

i'd love to get a price check on verlore more- if it's still available, thanks!

@ladylilitu

i'd love to get a price check on verlore more- if it's still available, thanks!

qVj5yOB.png ... skymin | fr+3
@ladylilitu hi! may i know how much you're looking for for [item=Skin: SAILOR'S WARNING]?
@ladylilitu

hi! may i know how much you're looking for for Skin: SAILOR'S WARNING ?
3PxlXSK.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11