Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 95 UMAs including customs/limited
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
just as an fyi, Skin: ZM SheWuZhe actually has a few artist copies on the ah for print price (850g)! I was going to buy the one on this thread but then I saw that it was listed higher here haha. I'm guessing they were just expired or something so you didn't see them, but yeah just letting you know!
just as an fyi, Skin: ZM SheWuZhe actually has a few artist copies on the ah for print price (850g)! I was going to buy the one on this thread but then I saw that it was listed higher here haha. I'm guessing they were just expired or something so you didn't see them, but yeah just letting you know!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Like I really shouldn’t look at anymore but here I am back to hopefully buy more.

@ladylilitu

Price check on these if they are still available

Skin: Sunlaced
Skin: Vervaal
Skin: DDD-Eternal Day
Skin: Verlore Oomblik

@Rohi

Also interested in these one if it’s still available

Skin: lambent
Skin: Uni-Corn
Skin: Dis Veel
Like I really shouldn’t look at anymore but here I am back to hopefully buy more.

@ladylilitu

Price check on these if they are still available

Skin: Sunlaced
Skin: Vervaal
Skin: DDD-Eternal Day
Skin: Verlore Oomblik

@Rohi

Also interested in these one if it’s still available

Skin: lambent
Skin: Uni-Corn
Skin: Dis Veel
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@00riku00 i actually just sold ddd-eternal day unfortunately!
sunlaced - 1.5kg?
vervaal - 1kg?
verlore oomblik - 1kg?
@00riku00 i actually just sold ddd-eternal day unfortunately!
sunlaced - 1.5kg?
vervaal - 1kg?
verlore oomblik - 1kg?
celine%20sig.gif
@Astaraela
ahhh ty and im glad you got a copy as well!
@Astaraela
ahhh ty and im glad you got a copy as well!
ExmFc9Q.png
@ladylilitu

That’s totally ok about that one
I’ll take the other ones then, thank you so much. You guys just have so many good skins.
@ladylilitu

That’s totally ok about that one
I’ll take the other ones then, thank you so much. You guys just have so many good skins.
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@Rohi Hi! I'm very interested in I. One Inch of Love, would you be interested in somewhere in the 20-25kg range for it? I apologize if this is a lowball, I haven't seen a copy for sale before so wasn't very sure what to offer! Also, I doubt that I have any customs you're looking for, but what I do have is here if you're interested in a trade!
@Rohi Hi! I'm very interested in I. One Inch of Love, would you be interested in somewhere in the 20-25kg range for it? I apologize if this is a lowball, I haven't seen a copy for sale before so wasn't very sure what to offer! Also, I doubt that I have any customs you're looking for, but what I do have is here if you're interested in a trade!
qAcFMSh.png
@ladylilitu there's a seelie core rose up for 1.8kg. ALSO psi has grove up for print price (600g, but i have it already i'm just lettin you know)

also also: how dare you when i have gems have all of these i want AND lana del fae so i have TO CHOOSE?! it's your fault i even started collecting these how dare you XD

i'm gonna nab lana del fae, but would you perhaps hold onto decay, rose, stark, eventide, and rot for me? assuming they don't sell in the meantime
@ladylilitu there's a seelie core rose up for 1.8kg. ALSO psi has grove up for print price (600g, but i have it already i'm just lettin you know)

also also: how dare you when i have gems have all of these i want AND lana del fae so i have TO CHOOSE?! it's your fault i even started collecting these how dare you XD

i'm gonna nab lana del fae, but would you perhaps hold onto decay, rose, stark, eventide, and rot for me? assuming they don't sell in the meantime
GkfDmNh.png
@00riku00 haha, i'll send pas ;v; thanks for buying so many!

@pachirisu hiii omg how have you been? i'm so glad lana del fae went to you, please show me what dragon you end up putting it on (it was made for celine, if you want a starting point) <3 i can totally hold those for you + price match whatever's on the ah... i'm too lazy to go through all my listings every week so i hit relist every time without checking lah LOL
@00riku00 haha, i'll send pas ;v; thanks for buying so many!

@pachirisu hiii omg how have you been? i'm so glad lana del fae went to you, please show me what dragon you end up putting it on (it was made for celine, if you want a starting point) <3 i can totally hold those for you + price match whatever's on the ah... i'm too lazy to go through all my listings every week so i hit relist every time without checking lah LOL
celine%20sig.gif
@00riku00 i actually just remembered that @northernliights was interested in verlede oomblik before your inquiry, do you mind if i give them some time to respond before i send you the pa?

i've sent the others~
@00riku00 i actually just remembered that @northernliights was interested in verlede oomblik before your inquiry, do you mind if i give them some time to respond before i send you the pa?

i've sent the others~
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu i have no dragon for it right now, but whenever i get the perfect one you can count on me showing her off to you XD

ALSO stasis is also up for print price by psi (600g), but also isn't one i need pff. i have TEN of them now, 15 once i have all of your others lololol you can just set up some PAs if you want and i'll grab them when i can! they shouldn't need relisting either
@ladylilitu i have no dragon for it right now, but whenever i get the perfect one you can count on me showing her off to you XD

ALSO stasis is also up for print price by psi (600g), but also isn't one i need pff. i have TEN of them now, 15 once i have all of your others lololol you can just set up some PAs if you want and i'll grab them when i can! they shouldn't need relisting either
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11