Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Finished: 150 Egg Mass Hatch!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Rheine

I'm kind of broke right now. Would you accept 100?

(i'm willing to haggle too)
@Rheine

I'm kind of broke right now. Would you accept 100?

(i'm willing to haggle too)
SBaWSbL.png
OBrKa68.png
xXVzXvp.png
@Rheine will the Cottoncandy/Spruce/Spring be for sale?
@Rheine will the Cottoncandy/Spruce/Spring be for sale?
@d3c4y sorry for the delayed response, I haven't had time to check FR the last few days. if you're still interested, I can do 100g, just let me know and I'll set up a PA. if not, no worries!

@Rhombys I'll be honest, I wasn't really planning on selling him, but also I didn't expect there to be any interest, so.... I'm open to offers?
@d3c4y sorry for the delayed response, I haven't had time to check FR the last few days. if you're still interested, I can do 100g, just let me know and I'll set up a PA. if not, no worries!

@Rhombys I'll be honest, I wasn't really planning on selling him, but also I didn't expect there to be any interest, so.... I'm open to offers?
@Rheine

No worries. I'm no longer interested in purchasing that dragon but i hope they go to a good home. Thanks anyway!
@Rheine

No worries. I'm no longer interested in purchasing that dragon but i hope they go to a good home. Thanks anyway!
SBaWSbL.png
OBrKa68.png
xXVzXvp.png
@Rheine would an unhatched noct egg or 200g work? @Natron's scry (hope the ping is ok!) was actually what caught my eye, and I put together an outfit - the colors seem odd but work very well together [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4296857&skin=0&apparel=6705,42115,53071,25027,13081,41493,41526,41509,1094&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Rheine would an unhatched noct egg or 200g work?

@Natron's scry (hope the ping is ok!) was actually what caught my eye, and I put together an outfit - the colors seem odd but work very well together

scry?sdid=4296857&skin=0&apparel=6705,42115,53071,25027,13081,41493,41526,41509,1094&xt=dressing.png
@rhombys YOOOOOO that's so nice!! Yep, that mantle and spear fit his wings SO WELL.
@rhombys YOOOOOO that's so nice!! Yep, that mantle and spear fit his wings SO WELL.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Spruce is just such a good color <3
Spruce is just such a good color <3
hi! have you decided whether or not you'll be keeping the ivory/moss/tan derg? no pressure, just curious :)
hi! have you decided whether or not you'll be keeping the ivory/moss/tan derg? no pressure, just curious :)
finch | any/all | fr 3+
@Rhombys I'm so sorry, I completely missed your ping! happy to do 200g if you're still interested, but absolutely no pressure if you've moved on :)
@Rhombys I'm so sorry, I completely missed your ping! happy to do 200g if you're still interested, but absolutely no pressure if you've moved on :)
@Rheine still interested! Either PA or CR would work
@Rheine still interested! Either PA or CR would work
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29