Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Nightmares
1 2 3
@creosote
I have a bunch of those as well.

It's made worse when loved ones act completely out of character in dreams. Used to have to check in with them to shake the dreams :/

@shybones
That sounds horrific! And very stressful. Cute floof though ^^

I usually triple check that I'm breeding the right dragons when I nest for others. One was is to place the vacationing dragons at the very back of your lair so they're the last names on the drop down menu . If that helps.
@creosote
I have a bunch of those as well.

It's made worse when loved ones act completely out of character in dreams. Used to have to check in with them to shake the dreams :/

@shybones
That sounds horrific! And very stressful. Cute floof though ^^

I usually triple check that I'm breeding the right dragons when I nest for others. One was is to place the vacationing dragons at the very back of your lair so they're the last names on the drop down menu . If that helps.
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@Jellyinspace
I might be biased, but wind flight best flight! How long have you been here? :)
@Jellyinspace
I might be biased, but wind flight best flight! How long have you been here? :)

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@Jaz been here for three months, before that i was in arcane.
@Jaz been here for three months, before that i was in arcane.
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
@Jellyinspace
Arcane was my second choice when I joined :)
(belated) welcome to wind ^^
@Jellyinspace
Arcane was my second choice when I joined :)
(belated) welcome to wind ^^

VfhqktH.png
@Jaz thank you! ^^ not a nightmare I'd like to have again, but at least it happened before I became a host! I can see how my brain could mix up Platinum and Moon, but I'm not sure where everything else came from..?
don't think I'll willingly be getting a male Tundra anytime soon now either OTL

that actually helps a lot, thank you so much!! just went ahead & moved my guest tab over to the end of my lair :D I've rarely bred my dragons since joining so I doubt that would've crossed my mind otherwise!
@Jaz thank you! ^^ not a nightmare I'd like to have again, but at least it happened before I became a host! I can see how my brain could mix up Platinum and Moon, but I'm not sure where everything else came from..?
don't think I'll willingly be getting a male Tundra anytime soon now either OTL

that actually helps a lot, thank you so much!! just went ahead & moved my guest tab over to the end of my lair :D I've rarely bred my dragons since joining so I doubt that would've crossed my mind otherwise!
I read every reply I get, but I may not respond due to anxiety or forgetfulness. please bear with me!
WI1HIHE.gif
[quote name="Antimoany" date="2024-03-16 03:10:46" ] i once dreamt that we got a third level of dragon storage, the sub-den. the sub-den had infinite space, you could keep as many dragons in there as you wanted. in order to put a dragon into the sub-den, you must first put them in the hibden. in order to take them out of the sub-den, you put them into the hibden. makes sense. there was a treasure fee for taking any dragon out of the sub-den, which increased linearly with every dragon currently in the sub-den. some players had put so many dragons in there, the fee was so high it could no longer be represented with numbers and instead appeared as a hexadecimal value (which i'm pretty sure isn't how that really works) you couldn't actually DO anything with the dragons in the sub-den. couldn't even dress them or give them familiars. they just sat there, naked, hoards of them, trapped with their brethren in this infinite page (oh yeah, the sub-den had NO pagination. ALL dragons on one page no matter how many there were). [/quote] Kinda sounds like a liminal space for dragons [emoji=aether scared size=1]
Antimoany wrote on 2024-03-16 03:10:46:
i once dreamt that we got a third level of dragon storage, the sub-den. the sub-den had infinite space, you could keep as many dragons in there as you wanted. in order to put a dragon into the sub-den, you must first put them in the hibden. in order to take them out of the sub-den, you put them into the hibden. makes sense.

there was a treasure fee for taking any dragon out of the sub-den, which increased linearly with every dragon currently in the sub-den. some players had put so many dragons in there, the fee was so high it could no longer be represented with numbers and instead appeared as a hexadecimal value (which i'm pretty sure isn't how that really works)

you couldn't actually DO anything with the dragons in the sub-den. couldn't even dress them or give them familiars. they just sat there, naked, hoards of them, trapped with their brethren in this infinite page (oh yeah, the sub-den had NO pagination. ALL dragons on one page no matter how many there were).
Kinda sounds like a liminal space for dragons
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
@shybones
No worries, glad I could help :)

@Antimoany
Internet soup! I'm having a hard time picturing that ^^'
@shybones
No worries, glad I could help :)

@Antimoany
Internet soup! I'm having a hard time picturing that ^^'

VfhqktH.png
I once had a nightmare about being accused of multiaccounting when I really just fed my friend's dragons (on their own computer no less) because they asked me to, while they were on holiday or something :D (I was not touching a single item or coin of their treasure or hoard. Just gather, feed hungry tums, logout.)

I hate cheating in games a lot (whyy?? It takes away the fun for everyone), so I really can't fathom why my dream self did this :'D

Edit: read the update on account penalties and uuuh yup. They do even take 'babysitting' seriously :')
I once had a nightmare about being accused of multiaccounting when I really just fed my friend's dragons (on their own computer no less) because they asked me to, while they were on holiday or something :D (I was not touching a single item or coin of their treasure or hoard. Just gather, feed hungry tums, logout.)

I hate cheating in games a lot (whyy?? It takes away the fun for everyone), so I really can't fathom why my dream self did this :'D

Edit: read the update on account penalties and uuuh yup. They do even take 'babysitting' seriously :')
MRMeAKr.png
I once had a nightmare that FR started making NFTs of familiars and you needed those NFTs to unlock HibDen slots.
I once had a nightmare that FR started making NFTs of familiars and you needed those NFTs to unlock HibDen slots.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I had a dream last week where I accidentally sold a bunch of my fully gened g1s as fodder during a big dom battle [emoji=spiral scared size=1] luckily (still in the dream) someone Dm'd me about it saying that they saw the listings and realized it must have been a mistake. I was so relieved xD there's no realistic way for that to actually happen (they're all in the hibden AND have apparel on them) but oh man was it stressful
I had a dream last week where I accidentally sold a bunch of my fully gened g1s as fodder during a big dom battle luckily (still in the dream) someone Dm'd me about it saying that they saw the listings and realized it must have been a mistake. I was so relieved xD

there's no realistic way for that to actually happen (they're all in the hibden AND have apparel on them) but oh man was it stressful
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
1 2 3