Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • DAWNING • hatchies! 3/26
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102 103
@Eaen Thank you so much, absolutely! :D

@ArchfeyKore For sure, I'll send the CR! ^_^
@Eaen Thank you so much, absolutely! :D

@ArchfeyKore For sure, I'll send the CR! ^_^
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith

Can I get a hold on Wight please?
@Liesmith

Can I get a hold on Wight please?
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
@Onceler Sure! Just approximately, long do you need? I'll go ahead and send the CR, and you can get to it whenever is convenient for you. ^_^
@Onceler Sure! Just approximately, long do you need? I'll go ahead and send the CR, and you can get to it whenever is convenient for you. ^_^
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith

Not long I hope, I’m going to start working on it now and call in some favors.
How dare you finally have one of this pair available right before the holiday hatches, haha. /jk
@Liesmith

Not long I hope, I’m going to start working on it now and call in some favors.
How dare you finally have one of this pair available right before the holiday hatches, haha. /jk
@Onceler Ahaha, oh nooo - and no worries, no rush on my behalf! I totally feel you on the space struggles, I have a ton of free space right now because I finished two separate breeding projects, but before that it was constant musical chairs with the lair space, hahaha. I mostly just wanted to know if it would be, like, a week or something like that. ^_^
@Onceler Ahaha, oh nooo - and no worries, no rush on my behalf! I totally feel you on the space struggles, I have a ton of free space right now because I finished two separate breeding projects, but before that it was constant musical chairs with the lair space, hahaha. I mostly just wanted to know if it would be, like, a week or something like that. ^_^
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith

Oh no, that’s really gracious of you but I’ve almost got everything now, just a little more to go.
Great FR anni idea, reduce lair space cost and give us a nest with another element.
@Liesmith

Oh no, that’s really gracious of you but I’ve almost got everything now, just a little more to go.
Great FR anni idea, reduce lair space cost and give us a nest with another element.
@Onceler Oh my god, I'd straight up kill a man for the ability to have a personal Light nest. Now I'm gonna be longing for this for the rest of my days, hahaha.
@Onceler Oh my god, I'd straight up kill a man for the ability to have a personal Light nest. Now I'm gonna be longing for this for the rest of my days, hahaha.
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith AH sorry I've been p busy today but I'm ok with taking Renshu, they're cute too~
@Liesmith AH sorry I've been p busy today but I'm ok with taking Renshu, they're cute too~
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3092586/1#post_3092586][img]https://i.postimg.cc/N0FWJqFp/hatchery-bump.gif[/img][/url][/center]
hatchery-bump.gif
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
@ablazingstar No worries at all, I totally understand! ^_^ And awesome, in that case I will send him right over! :D I'm glad you like him!
@ablazingstar No worries at all, I totally understand! ^_^ And awesome, in that case I will send him right over! :D I'm glad you like him!
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 102 103