Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away apparel - open
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello! I'm not sure what's left at this point but if you have any I'll take two of whatever past fest stuff is left! Thank you!
Hello! I'm not sure what's left at this point but if you have any I'll take two of whatever past fest stuff is left! Thank you!
@DespacitoMan
Both of those have been taken already. <3

Sent out some stuff out hope everyone enjoys ! will be sending the rest here soon just wanna take a break. ^w^
@DespacitoMan
Both of those have been taken already. <3

Sent out some stuff out hope everyone enjoys ! will be sending the rest here soon just wanna take a break. ^w^
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
Hi! Could I please get the dark incense? :)
Thank you so much for doing this! Love our matching vistas btw!
Hi! Could I please get the dark incense? :)
Thank you so much for doing this! Love our matching vistas btw!
iSMOnnH.png
Oh ok! Can I get Soft Sweetheart Bouquet and Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle instead?
Oh ok! Can I get Soft Sweetheart Bouquet and Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle instead?
tumblr_otozhb8LjM1v8lm95o2_100.png Jd88XNq.png
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
@faunagoldbubble
Sadly that has already been taken i just updated the list !
@faunagoldbubble
Sadly that has already been taken i just updated the list !
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
Waiting for some stuff to be accepted before sending out anymore things but all list is all updated. <3

So i'll get to ya as soon as possible.
Waiting for some stuff to be accepted before sending out anymore things but all list is all updated. <3

So i'll get to ya as soon as possible.
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
hello!!! id adore the chinchilla and the plague charm if possible!! thank you so much
hello!!! id adore the chinchilla and the plague charm if possible!! thank you so much
May i have Infectionist's Emblem
May i have Infectionist's Emblem
Hello! Could I grab Infectionist's Emblem and Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle, please? :o
Hello! Could I grab Infectionist's Emblem and Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle, please? :o
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
@Junko7 Would you happen to still have the Toxophilite's Hat and Tigerlily Corsage? If so, may I have those?
@Junko7 Would you happen to still have the Toxophilite's Hat and Tigerlily Corsage? If so, may I have those?
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6