Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | search sheet for certain color combos?
hiya! in the past i've seen spreadsheets where people record the colors of g1s they're hoping to buy, so that anyone who hatches one with those colors can contact them. i was wondering - does a spreadsheet exist for people searching for certain color combos with NON g1s? i have several stock the pond pairs and i'd love it if some of those kids could help people out with their projects.

i don't really know what to search to find something like this if it exists, so please let me know if you happen to have a link to one! thanks for reading!
hiya! in the past i've seen spreadsheets where people record the colors of g1s they're hoping to buy, so that anyone who hatches one with those colors can contact them. i was wondering - does a spreadsheet exist for people searching for certain color combos with NON g1s? i have several stock the pond pairs and i'd love it if some of those kids could help people out with their projects.

i don't really know what to search to find something like this if it exists, so please let me know if you happen to have a link to one! thanks for reading!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
@MollyMerula

I regularly do projects and I just use Dragon Search. Unfortunately no fanmade tool could come close to looking up every dragon on the site.

If you want to help out people who do projects, just listing them for sale on the Auction House is great. Or if you keep them in your den, then putting a note on how people can ask to buy them (private message, send crossroads, etc) helps too.
@MollyMerula

I regularly do projects and I just use Dragon Search. Unfortunately no fanmade tool could come close to looking up every dragon on the site.

If you want to help out people who do projects, just listing them for sale on the Auction House is great. Or if you keep them in your den, then putting a note on how people can ask to buy them (private message, send crossroads, etc) helps too.
@Kasael yeah, i always use dragon search too! what i mean is a spreadsheet where people manually enter the color combos they're looking for and then other users can manually search for combos that are shared with dragons they're selling. the g1 one is very cool but i was hoping to find one for g2+ dragons!
@Kasael yeah, i always use dragon search too! what i mean is a spreadsheet where people manually enter the color combos they're looking for and then other users can manually search for combos that are shared with dragons they're selling. the g1 one is very cool but i was hoping to find one for g2+ dragons!
@MollyMerula

At best there's the Dragonwish Foundation which breeds dragons for people who generally don't have the time/money/space to do a breeding project on their own. Read through the thread to see how it works and you can check for what people are looking for in the spreadsheet.
@MollyMerula

At best there's the Dragonwish Foundation which breeds dragons for people who generally don't have the time/money/space to do a breeding project on their own. Read through the thread to see how it works and you can check for what people are looking for in the spreadsheet.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind okay, thank you! (:
@Nightwind okay, thank you! (: