Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "folders" for scries
as the title says! i have over 30 different scries, and i think it could be handy to have "tabs" or "folders" like lair tabs :D
even though i try to keep my saved scries tidy but it still gets a bit clogged with some leap hatch scries, breeding projects and fandragons qwq
as the title says! i have over 30 different scries, and i think it could be handy to have "tabs" or "folders" like lair tabs :D
even though i try to keep my saved scries tidy but it still gets a bit clogged with some leap hatch scries, breeding projects and fandragons qwq
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
This would be very helpful. Could we also have this for dressing room outfits???
This would be very helpful. Could we also have this for dressing room outfits???
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
This would be super useful, it's a pain trying to remember what exactly you named something so would help with finding things.

Also agreeing with AntimatterBee that this should also be in the dressing room.
This would be super useful, it's a pain trying to remember what exactly you named something so would help with finding things.

Also agreeing with AntimatterBee that this should also be in the dressing room.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Complete support, I would love to separate scries I did for others or scries for what I want a breeding project to be, from scries of dragons currently in my lair.
Complete support, I would love to separate scries I did for others or scries for what I want a breeding project to be, from scries of dragons currently in my lair.
Big support!! Especially since I have a bad habit of naming keysmashes / random words cause I dont feel like giving everything a title / have a name for the dragon yet lol. (While we're at it, more morphology spots pretty please??)
Big support!! Especially since I have a bad habit of naming keysmashes / random words cause I dont feel like giving everything a title / have a name for the dragon yet lol. (While we're at it, more morphology spots pretty please??)
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!