Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Old event items '16ish-'23 [s] '14
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ZephyrNonsense

So sorry for the delay on this! I got fixated on new shiny dragons before bed aha.

I have those familiars already, but I'm happy to trade for currency or other items!
@ZephyrNonsense

So sorry for the delay on this! I got fixated on new shiny dragons before bed aha.

I have those familiars already, but I'm happy to trade for currency or other items!
[color=156806]heyo! not sure what of these you already have, or if you're looking for duplicates, but i have some fest apparel that i'd be interested in selling or trading depending on value: [item=pyrite pauldrons][item=welder's mask][item=gem thief][item=fin jewels][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=contaminated halo][item=glitterfreeze ice-trolabe][item=brightshine raiments][item=brightshine raiments][item=standard of the lightweaver][item=thundercrack cogspanner][item=flameforger crucible][item=standard of the plaguebringer][item=standard of the plaguebringer][item=standard of the plaguebringer][item=standard of the plaguebringer][item=cairnstone carry][item=cairnstone carry][item=standard of the earthshaker][item=standard of the earthshaker][item=glacierguard platemail][item=glacierguard platemail][item=shadowstrike][item=shadowstrike][item=standard of the windsinger][item=current caller raiment][item=current caller raiment][item=current caller raiment][item=igneous iguana][item=gemologist's discovery][item=gemologist's discovery][item=frostfaerie wings][item=void's grasp][item=light aura] fixed broken icons c:
heyo! not sure what of these you already have, or if you're looking for duplicates, but i have some fest apparel that i'd be interested in selling or trading depending on value:
Pyrite Pauldrons Welder's Mask Gem Thief Fin Jewels Voltaic Stormclaws Contaminated Halo Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe Brightshine Raiments Brightshine Raiments Standard of the Lightweaver Thundercrack Cogspanner Flameforger Crucible Standard of the Plaguebringer Standard of the Plaguebringer Standard of the Plaguebringer Standard of the Plaguebringer Cairnstone Carry Cairnstone Carry Standard of the Earthshaker Standard of the Earthshaker Glacierguard Platemail Glacierguard Platemail Shadowstrike Shadowstrike Standard of the Windsinger Current Caller Raiment Current Caller Raiment Current Caller Raiment Igneous Iguana Gemologist's Discovery Gemologist's Discovery Frostfaerie Wings Void's Grasp Light Aura

fixed broken icons c:
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
@persist Hey there! Definitely interested in all of the below. What are you looking for in exchange? :) [item=fin jewels][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=glitterfreeze ice-trolabe][item=brightshine raiments][item=cairnstone carry][item=shadowstrike][item=current caller raiment][item=igneous iguana][item=gemologist's discovery][item=frostfaerie wings][item=void's grasp]
@persist

Hey there! Definitely interested in all of the below. What are you looking for in exchange? :)

Fin Jewels Voltaic Stormclaws Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe Brightshine Raiments Cairnstone Carry Shadowstrike Current Caller Raiment Igneous Iguana Gemologist's Discovery Frostfaerie Wings Void's Grasp
here's the breakdown of lah for all
Fin Jewels 70g
Voltaic Stormclaws 129g
Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe 150g
Brightshine Raiments 130g
Cairnstone Carry 50g
Shadowstrike 90g
Current Caller Raiment 150g
Igneous Iguana 34g
Gemologist's Discovery 65g
Frostfaerie Wings 175g
Void's Grasp 104kt

Total 1147g

i'd sell the bundle for 1kg or treasure equivalent, but if you have either of these skins id do one or both as partial :)
Skin: Funny Bones 399g
Accent: Scavengers Gear 500g

here's the breakdown of lah for all
Fin Jewels 70g
Voltaic Stormclaws 129g
Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe 150g
Brightshine Raiments 130g
Cairnstone Carry 50g
Shadowstrike 90g
Current Caller Raiment 150g
Igneous Iguana 34g
Gemologist's Discovery 65g
Frostfaerie Wings 175g
Void's Grasp 104kt

Total 1147g

i'd sell the bundle for 1kg or treasure equivalent, but if you have either of these skins id do one or both as partial :)
Skin: Funny Bones 399g
Accent: Scavengers Gear 500g

QQnBZuq.gif
643gino.gif
@persist

I do have scavengers gear I'd be happy to trade :) I'm low on liquid currency rn so can we start with the fin jewels (70), iguana (34), current caller (150), shadowstrike (90), void's grasp (104) & geologist's discovery (65)? I can throw gems or t make it an even exchange, my maths are probably off lol.
@persist

I do have scavengers gear I'd be happy to trade :) I'm low on liquid currency rn so can we start with the fin jewels (70), iguana (34), current caller (150), shadowstrike (90), void's grasp (104) & geologist's discovery (65)? I can throw gems or t make it an even exchange, my maths are probably off lol.
that sounds great actually! give me just a min and i'll set up the cr
that sounds great actually! give me just a min and i'll set up the cr
QQnBZuq.gif
643gino.gif
Temple, I am very interested in the Arcane Sprite and Hibernal Starbear.

I have a few festival things from 2019 I could offer, as well as some familiars.

Dapplemane Deciever (150kt)
Conflagration Kilt + Halo (~350g)
Spellwrought shardhide + Halo (~500g)
Mirkmith Tailcoat + Halo (~150g)

If you are interested in skins from those events as well, I have some unopened chests.

Edit: I’ve looked at some of the layouts others are using; I’ll make a visual post with what I have to offer tomorrow

Temple, I am very interested in the Arcane Sprite and Hibernal Starbear.

I have a few festival things from 2019 I could offer, as well as some familiars.

Dapplemane Deciever (150kt)
Conflagration Kilt + Halo (~350g)
Spellwrought shardhide + Halo (~500g)
Mirkmith Tailcoat + Halo (~150g)

If you are interested in skins from those events as well, I have some unopened chests.

Edit: I’ve looked at some of the layouts others are using; I’ll make a visual post with what I have to offer tomorrow

@Imaginex

Hey there!

I am definitely interested in those items. My Arcane Sprite is currently at "companion level" so there would be a wait on it, just so you know! Current LAH is 22449 gems. Definitely willing to do items + currency.

As for skins and such, it really depends. Feel free to add what skins you have tomorrow! :)
@Imaginex

Hey there!

I am definitely interested in those items. My Arcane Sprite is currently at "companion level" so there would be a wait on it, just so you know! Current LAH is 22449 gems. Definitely willing to do items + currency.

As for skins and such, it really depends. Feel free to add what skins you have tomorrow! :)
~
~
~
~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8