Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | illegal food combinations
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
shredded chicken mixed with mayo and then adding sliced grapes and almonds in it (my older sibling offered me to try it and euhg. oh mye in god i do Not recommend. yet someone might like it out there tbh nkgrnt).
shredded chicken mixed with mayo and then adding sliced grapes and almonds in it (my older sibling offered me to try it and euhg. oh mye in god i do Not recommend. yet someone might like it out there tbh nkgrnt).
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
my aunt would eat peppers dunked in chocolate pudding. I refused her offerings every time xc
my aunt would eat peppers dunked in chocolate pudding. I refused her offerings every time xc
xm5ofH1.pngG8AyR6r.png4kekx4D.pngXD376rC.png
my friends and I used to eat spinach with whipped cream. Haven't had it in years, though, so I can't confirm if it's still good or not

a more recent one:
pickle sandwich. Bread + pickle. That's all there is to it
it's good, too
my friends and I used to eat spinach with whipped cream. Haven't had it in years, though, so I can't confirm if it's still good or not

a more recent one:
pickle sandwich. Bread + pickle. That's all there is to it
it's good, too
Celeana.gif rPaLIxa.png
nyZwLa1.png
CgGoUJQ.png
J7D1quC.png
n4H37dx.png
gfOIoMP.png
hh5n4WA.png
Pgv53XB.png
ll0CfnD.png
Z2soOA2.png
3CzZFT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="woozie" date="2024-01-25 21:18:11" ] shredded chicken mixed with mayo and then adding sliced grapes and almonds in it (my older sibling offered me to try it and euhg. oh mye in god i do Not recommend. yet someone might like it out there tbh nkgrnt). [/quote] @woozie sorry to ping you about this almost 2 months later but i regret to inform you that this is just chicken salad. except it's traditionally made with miracle whip instead of mayo, and also with like some chopped celery idk i've never liked it. it appears in the cafeteria at work on a [i]distressingly[/i] regular basis.
woozie wrote on 2024-01-25 21:18:11:
@woozie sorry to ping you about this almost 2 months later but i regret to inform you that this is just chicken salad. except it's traditionally made with miracle whip instead of mayo, and also with like some chopped celery idk i've never liked it. it appears in the cafeteria at work on a distressingly regular basis.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
fish with rice. yeah. it's just fish wrapped around rice. bonus points if it has raisins in it :(

OH also rice with salad. like please for the love of god eat those separately
fish with rice. yeah. it's just fish wrapped around rice. bonus points if it has raisins in it :(

OH also rice with salad. like please for the love of god eat those separately
ZcrsSbC.png
[quote name="MachaGirl" date="2024-01-24 14:30:16" ] I like green grapes dipped in peanut butter. I like ketchup on hot dogs, which some people consider a grievous sin. Sometimes I'll eat mac and cheese with ketchup, too. When I was a child I dipped white bread in fruit punch Kool-Aid. [/quote] The existence of ketchup is a sin. However it makes sweet n’ sour sauce, plum sauce, and tangy BBQ marinades that much easier to whip up.
MachaGirl wrote on 2024-01-24 14:30:16:
I like green grapes dipped in peanut butter. I like ketchup on hot dogs, which some people consider a grievous sin. Sometimes I'll eat mac and cheese with ketchup, too.

When I was a child I dipped white bread in fruit punch Kool-Aid.

The existence of ketchup is a sin. However it makes sweet n’ sour sauce, plum sauce, and tangy BBQ marinades that much easier to whip up.
[quote name="riddlesnitch" date="2024-01-25 17:06:33" ] i think water with cookies is an odd one apparently, made all my past friends scream saying: “ewwww you like that?” like dude let me enjoy my biscoff cookies with water please and thank you, the crumbs make it better when you drink the water i think i also tried uh, cucumbers with cookies? and also some of my friends think buckwheat and milk is weird, but it’s the replacement for cereal with milk in my household [/quote] Buckwheat is delicious in pretty much anything.
riddlesnitch wrote on 2024-01-25 17:06:33:
i think water with cookies is an odd one apparently, made all my past friends scream saying:
“ewwww you like that?”
like dude let me enjoy my biscoff cookies with water please and thank you, the crumbs make it better when you drink the water
i think i also tried uh, cucumbers with cookies?
and also some of my friends think buckwheat and milk is weird, but it’s the replacement for cereal with milk in my household

Buckwheat is delicious in pretty much anything.
One of my flatmates has noodles on pizza. Specifically the curry flavoured ones I believe

Though considering the truly ungodly amount of vinegar I put on chips, I can't really give any judgement...
One of my flatmates has noodles on pizza. Specifically the curry flavoured ones I believe

Though considering the truly ungodly amount of vinegar I put on chips, I can't really give any judgement...
JGJgvgA.png
Either my current Broadcast thing or, apparently, pineapple on pizza
Either my current Broadcast thing or, apparently, pineapple on pizza
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
oh you meant illegal combinations, not food sins

several of these things are things that you can just. buy. pre-mixed

there was this one spicy vinegar sauce that i think i would eat with literally any thing
on cookies
on donuts
was good with veggies
drink it straight up
(it was meant for egg rolls)
oh you meant illegal combinations, not food sins

several of these things are things that you can just. buy. pre-mixed

there was this one spicy vinegar sauce that i think i would eat with literally any thing
on cookies
on donuts
was good with veggies
drink it straight up
(it was meant for egg rolls)

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16