Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF ring of smoke accent!
1 2
@KatieShadow
I have Flutterfall Fable and Nightvision (icons below!) I don't know what they were going for during trickmurk, since these were the crafting ones with Baldwin. LMK what you think a reasonable price would be bc of that!
@KatieShadow
I have Flutterfall Fable and Nightvision (icons below!) I don't know what they were going for during trickmurk, since these were the crafting ones with Baldwin. LMK what you think a reasonable price would be bc of that!
YMPbu9R.png She/Her (Bisexual flag)AyUkfz8.png w5LKH09.pngXh1SZ4m.pnghfdvCvg.pngBAYHRHf.pngqJFAY9h.pngkncGB4g.gifqr5YvYb.pnggzlHZ53.pngoptH9Kd.pngoEGalah.pngU0bFCPN.pngll0CfnD.pngmlSrRbK.png
@XxCalypsoxX 35kt works! i'll send a cr

@PastelPaperStars
would 100kt for both work?

@KneeThief
awesome! so far I have foxfire serenity, twilight swamp, creeping shadows, lunar guidance, penumbral beast, and dicey deception, and then trades currently for creeping shadow, murkmith nightscape, signs of mystery, bound ilk, flutterfall fable and nightvision so i think im looking for littlest nightlight and ring of smoke? i know i'm getting back to you very late so just lmk if you still have those available :D
@XxCalypsoxX 35kt works! i'll send a cr

@PastelPaperStars
would 100kt for both work?

@KneeThief
awesome! so far I have foxfire serenity, twilight swamp, creeping shadows, lunar guidance, penumbral beast, and dicey deception, and then trades currently for creeping shadow, murkmith nightscape, signs of mystery, bound ilk, flutterfall fable and nightvision so i think im looking for littlest nightlight and ring of smoke? i know i'm getting back to you very late so just lmk if you still have those available :D
kat | she/her | fr time +0
my hatchery
I have both of those I can trade! Since neither were chest skins, would 40kt each be ok with you? It's a little higher than the base price (I would offer for base, but I didn't realize dom ended 5 minutes before rollover and bought all my skins for full price accidentally because shadow lost top dom spot- Everyone BUT me got the discount)

ANYWAY, I have them and I can trade! If any of the other trades happen to fall through, lmk and I can help with any other skins you still need ^^
I have both of those I can trade! Since neither were chest skins, would 40kt each be ok with you? It's a little higher than the base price (I would offer for base, but I didn't realize dom ended 5 minutes before rollover and bought all my skins for full price accidentally because shadow lost top dom spot- Everyone BUT me got the discount)

ANYWAY, I have them and I can trade! If any of the other trades happen to fall through, lmk and I can help with any other skins you still need ^^
sghaBXb.png
@KatieShadow Absolutely! I'll send you a CR!
@KatieShadow Absolutely! I'll send you a CR!
YMPbu9R.png She/Her (Bisexual flag)AyUkfz8.png w5LKH09.pngXh1SZ4m.pnghfdvCvg.pngBAYHRHf.pngqJFAY9h.pngkncGB4g.gifqr5YvYb.pnggzlHZ53.pngoptH9Kd.pngoEGalah.pngU0bFCPN.pngll0CfnD.pngmlSrRbK.png
@KneeThief yes that works! big oof to hearing about the dom thing tho lol.. lesson learned I guess? i'll send a cr :)
@KneeThief yes that works! big oof to hearing about the dom thing tho lol.. lesson learned I guess? i'll send a cr :)
my hatchery
@KatieShadow

My extra ring of smoke has gone missing???? I do still have Nightlight- I'm so sorry about that-
@KatieShadow

My extra ring of smoke has gone missing???? I do still have Nightlight- I'm so sorry about that-
sghaBXb.png
b
b
my hatchery
b
b
my hatchery
1 2