Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ufo's curiosities
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
I'd love a copy of to the death please!
I'd love a copy of to the death please!
chlZfGD.png
(Puts on my clown makeup) One slot for you show me life. and to the death!
(Puts on my clown makeup) One slot for you show me life. and to the death!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
i need a copy of "to the death" please and thank you (if still available)
i need a copy of "to the death" please and thank you (if still available)
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
got everyone's slots noted down! still waiting on reprints to return from queue...
got everyone's slots noted down! still waiting on reprints to return from queue...
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Slot for "to the death!" please!
Slot for "to the death!" please!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
first two runs of both skins have been sent via PA! if you ordered both skins and only received the accent, you're probably on a later run of 'to the death' that i haven't received copies for yet. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaEAJTNMNB346RqULIMBca8mtHlIQCmlOHxDmSdvwvU/edit?pli=1#gid=1801253921]you can check slot lists here![/url] preorders are still open until all pending runs have been sent out (likely in a week-ish) [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
first two runs of both skins have been sent via PA! if you ordered both skins and only received the accent, you're probably on a later run of 'to the death' that i haven't received copies for yet. you can check slot lists here!

preorders are still open until all pending runs have been sent out (likely in a week-ish)
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Could I get a slot for You Show Me Life please.
Could I get a slot for You Show Me Life please.
Dragon wanted: Marigold/Vermilion/Abyss Female unbred
Heya!
I got a PA of "you showed me life." even though i didn't order a copy so i've gone ahead and cancelled it.
Heya!
I got a PA of "you showed me life." even though i didn't order a copy so i've gone ahead and cancelled it.
NItuqvN.png
[quote name="DrakeSpino" date="2024-03-21 02:57:10" ] I got a PA of "you showed me life." even though i didn't order a copy so i've gone ahead and cancelled it. [/quote] Aha! Apologies for the mixup >.<
DrakeSpino wrote on 2024-03-21 02:57:10:
Aha! Apologies for the mixup >.<
"link • ufology
they/he/she
hello!

i'm not 100% sure how signing up for skin reprints work, so apologize for any dumb on my part aha, but I am definitely interested in snagging copies of

CUT TO THE CHASE
stuck in 2012
rawr xD

if possible? :)
hello!

i'm not 100% sure how signing up for skin reprints work, so apologize for any dumb on my part aha, but I am definitely interested in snagging copies of

CUT TO THE CHASE
stuck in 2012
rawr xD

if possible? :)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59