Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli grinding & leveling! [Closed]
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
@99 envelopes General Pinglist

hi everyone!! hope you all had a wonderful trickmurk circus!
our schedules are already filling up quickly for the month of march, and to give ourselves some breathing room and to keep from burning out, we will be taking the month off (besides the week of the wind fest! my flight fest- hello windies!) sorry for any inconvenience this may cause! we are busy busy bees this month. as always thank you for always supporting our services shop, we appreciate you all so much!

and thank you to those who preordered for the wind fest! our slots are now full, though we do have waitlist slots available still!
@99 envelopes General Pinglist

hi everyone!! hope you all had a wonderful trickmurk circus!
our schedules are already filling up quickly for the month of march, and to give ourselves some breathing room and to keep from burning out, we will be taking the month off (besides the week of the wind fest! my flight fest- hello windies!) sorry for any inconvenience this may cause! we are busy busy bees this month. as always thank you for always supporting our services shop, we appreciate you all so much!

and thank you to those who preordered for the wind fest! our slots are now full, though we do have waitlist slots available still!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
Please add me to waitlist for Wind fest, thank you!
Please add me to waitlist for Wind fest, thank you!
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
Is the waitlist for wind fest? If so I'd love to be added!
Is the waitlist for wind fest? If so I'd love to be added!
YaFV2pr.png
@aprilraven @Inkspill909

The waitlist is for wind fest! adding you both to it now ^^
@aprilraven @Inkspill909

The waitlist is for wind fest! adding you both to it now ^^
1Hz5MxU.png
Hi! Are you still open for nest rentals? If not you can disregard this ^^'

Nest Rental
I agree to the TOS of your shop.
Ping either @kenvelope or @saowen99, depending on which flight you'd like to rent.

IDs of your pairs:
Lightning 1: 92871850 + 93110123
Lightning 2: 92871851 + 93014541
Wind 1: 93110124 + 77311561

# of pairs: 3
Hi! Are you still open for nest rentals? If not you can disregard this ^^'

Nest Rental
I agree to the TOS of your shop.
Ping either @kenvelope or @saowen99, depending on which flight you'd like to rent.

IDs of your pairs:
Lightning 1: 92871850 + 93110123
Lightning 2: 92871851 + 93014541
Wind 1: 93110124 + 77311561

# of pairs: 3
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna
I can take your wind pair! send them on over!
@Mirna
I can take your wind pair! send them on over!
1Hz5MxU.png
@LeRawrs @Carolynmbp @Mirna @Azrail @SaturnsSenshi

its already that time again! you guys are being pinged for venue confirmation for wind fest! keep in mind that for this fest, each slot is for 1000 battles instead of the 2k battles we previously did!

the best venue by far for this fest is harpy's roost, according to maki's guide, with crystal pools and bamboo falls being the next best venues. please make sure to let us know what venue you'd like your battles in + send payment our way by friday (3/29) to give us time to finish your battles!!

it feels like we always say this these days lol but it is yet another busy week for us, but we will get all confirmed slots done, just be patient with us!! kenvelope is working so so hard with school, and i just got a promotion at work so its a little crazy over here! thank you all for continuing to support our lil shop here!! happy mistral jamboree!
@LeRawrs @Carolynmbp @Mirna @Azrail @SaturnsSenshi

its already that time again! you guys are being pinged for venue confirmation for wind fest! keep in mind that for this fest, each slot is for 1000 battles instead of the 2k battles we previously did!

the best venue by far for this fest is harpy's roost, according to maki's guide, with crystal pools and bamboo falls being the next best venues. please make sure to let us know what venue you'd like your battles in + send payment our way by friday (3/29) to give us time to finish your battles!!

it feels like we always say this these days lol but it is yet another busy week for us, but we will get all confirmed slots done, just be patient with us!! kenvelope is working so so hard with school, and i just got a promotion at work so its a little crazy over here! thank you all for continuing to support our lil shop here!! happy mistral jamboree!
1Hz5MxU.png
Ty for the ping! I'll go with the roost this time. Will the battles be split 50/50? Also congrats on the promotion! [emoji=new friend size=1]
Ty for the ping! I'll go with the roost this time. Will the battles be split 50/50?

Also congrats on the promotion!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna
oops i should have mentioned that in the post, yep we are still splitting the battles, so we will each do 500 battles! and thank you so much hehe! im very excited!
@Mirna
oops i should have mentioned that in the post, yep we are still splitting the battles, so we will each do 500 battles! and thank you so much hehe! im very excited!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99
Congrats on the promotion!!
What will I owe to each of you payment wise?

I’m also cool with Roost as my venue!
@saowen99
Congrats on the promotion!!
What will I owe to each of you payment wise?

I’m also cool with Roost as my venue!
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96