Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli grinding & leveling! [Closed]
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
@mirna ghostlight is still fine of course!! ^-^ i'll note that though about the bosses, thank you!!
@mirna ghostlight is still fine of course!! ^-^ i'll note that though about the bosses, thank you!!
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
Thank you to everyone who has let us know your preferred venue here or by pm!! And thank you for always coming back to our coli shop, we appreciate you all!! I just wanted to take a second to appreciate kenvelope here- without them this thread wouldn't exist, let alone be what it is today! I never would have offered dragon leveling if not for them, and festival preorders wouldn't run so smoothly or be so organized!! thats my best friend and they are the most amazing lil guy ever anyway im rambling now hehe sorry bout that!! all that to say, if you read this, make sure you wish them luck on their exam when you set up the crs this weekend!! [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you to everyone who has let us know your preferred venue here or by pm!! And thank you for always coming back to our coli shop, we appreciate you all!!

I just wanted to take a second to appreciate kenvelope here- without them this thread wouldn't exist, let alone be what it is today! I never would have offered dragon leveling if not for them, and festival preorders wouldn't run so smoothly or be so organized!! thats my best friend and they are the most amazing lil guy ever anyway im rambling now hehe sorry bout that!! all that to say, if you read this, make sure you wish them luck on their exam when you set up the crs this weekend!!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
Gonna send another pair x) ty for letting me borrow your nests!

Nest Rental
I agree to the TOS of your shop.
Ping either @kenvelope or @/saowen99, depending on which flight you'd like to rent.
IDs of your pairs: 91232295 + 92562497
# of pairs: 1
Gonna send another pair x) ty for letting me borrow your nests!

Nest Rental
Ping either @kenvelope or @/saowen99, depending on which flight you'd like to rent.
IDs of your pairs: 91232295 + 92562497
# of pairs: 1
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Hi, may I be added to the Fest waitlist please?
Hi, may I be added to the Fest waitlist please?
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@aprilraven you already reserved 2k battles with us, just let us know the venue! c:
@aprilraven you already reserved 2k battles with us, just let us know the venue! c:
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
@kenvelope Omg I'm so used to missing the announcement I completely forgot. xDD
Ghostlight Ruins please, and thank you! :)
@kenvelope Omg I'm so used to missing the announcement I completely forgot. xDD
Ghostlight Ruins please, and thank you! :)
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@kenvelope

Finally got a connection here; happy to do half ghost light and half kelp beds. I’m traveling thru weds with limited connection, so would love to send a 1 way cr with total payment and get stuff via pms so I don’t hold anything up! Just let me know if that’s okay and the total.

Best of luck with your exam, and if you need extra study time, no worries about my order. Pixel dragons are not as important as studies. :)
@kenvelope

Finally got a connection here; happy to do half ghost light and half kelp beds. I’m traveling thru weds with limited connection, so would love to send a 1 way cr with total payment and get stuff via pms so I don’t hold anything up! Just let me know if that’s okay and the total.

Best of luck with your exam, and if you need extra study time, no worries about my order. Pixel dragons are not as important as studies. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@kenvelope

I'm fine with half Kelp Beds and half Ghostlight! Hope you have fun leveling! Sorry I only saw this now!
@kenvelope

I'm fine with half Kelp Beds and half Ghostlight! Hope you have fun leveling! Sorry I only saw this now!
Dunno what to put here yet.
ePOliyb.pngNQ1Ze0S.pnggYW0j5f.png
mTAp2ld.pngKGrwaQg.pngZTPpQYU.png
tyEuRXe.pngtCsqc24.pngnWiQNX9.png
kCHWEjf.pngaUzL2Bv.pngmlHpBMC.png
1llHbd9.png8GgdVkW.pngJd88XNq.png
Borrowing a couple more nests please & ty <3<3

Nest Rental
IDs of your pairs:
92511750 + 92582146
92819810 + 87806738

# of pairs: 2
Borrowing a couple more nests please & ty <3<3

Nest Rental
IDs of your pairs:
92511750 + 92582146
92819810 + 87806738

# of pairs: 2
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@aprilraven
its all good, you got your slot this fest though ^^ marked down your venue, thank you for replying!

@Carolynmbp
hello!! wishing you very safe travels! you can send the cr to kenvelope this time, they will be doing you entire order this festival!

@SaturnsSenshi
marked down your venues, thank you for replying! you can set up the cr for ghostlight to me, and the one for kelp beds to kenvelope!
@aprilraven
its all good, you got your slot this fest though ^^ marked down your venue, thank you for replying!

@Carolynmbp
hello!! wishing you very safe travels! you can send the cr to kenvelope this time, they will be doing you entire order this festival!

@SaturnsSenshi
marked down your venues, thank you for replying! you can set up the cr for ghostlight to me, and the one for kelp beds to kenvelope!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96