Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | OPEN LF Plague Nest Rentals- Paying 20g
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Foxlo
My nests are all currently full with 2 incubations left so hatching on the 15th. If you want me to nest then I'd be happy to.
@Foxlo
My nests are all currently full with 2 incubations left so hatching on the 15th. If you want me to nest then I'd be happy to.

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
@zombats
That works for me! :)
@zombats
That works for me! :)
@Foxlo
They are sitting on a nest as of today. 2 Eggs
@Foxlo
They are sitting on a nest as of today. 2 Eggs

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
@zombats
Thank you! :)
@zombats
Thank you! :)
@holidayblues

Are you open for another rental for 20g? :]
I've tried like 10 different pairs so far and no luck, these two are the closest though so I kept them and will keep trying! xD
@holidayblues

Are you open for another rental for 20g? :]
I've tried like 10 different pairs so far and no luck, these two are the closest though so I kept them and will keep trying! xD
@Foxlo yes! I can take them whenever you're ready :)
@Foxlo yes! I can take them whenever you're ready :)
bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@holidayblues

You are awesome, thank you!! ^-^
@holidayblues

You are awesome, thank you!! ^-^
@Emeryciel @Infinity12356

Needing three nests this time if you guys are available!

Also, I now need SIX more choc/verm males for a lore project so let me know if you get annoyed breeding these pairs lol xD
@Emeryciel @Infinity12356

Needing three nests this time if you guys are available!

Also, I now need SIX more choc/verm males for a lore project so let me know if you get annoyed breeding these pairs lol xD
@Teg741
Also ready again for the same fire pair and may have another if you have room/time ^-^
@Teg741
Also ready again for the same fire pair and may have another if you have room/time ^-^
@Foxlo

All my nests are currently full but four of them will be reopening soon on the 3rd, if you will still be needing them :3
@Foxlo

All my nests are currently full but four of them will be reopening soon on the 3rd, if you will still be needing them :3
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6