Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Private Nest Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Foxlo
My nests are open! ^^
@Foxlo
My nests are open! ^^
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741
Sending you two pairs:
Rainheart + Sunshine
Sunrisebay + Halo

Thank you so much! ^-^
*Crosses fingers for Orca/Saffron baby
@Teg741
Sending you two pairs:
Rainheart + Sunshine
Sunrisebay + Halo

Thank you so much! ^-^
*Crosses fingers for Orca/Saffron baby
@Infinity12356
No worries! I'll send two CR's now so I don't forget if that's okay (I'll cancel them and send on the 3rd if it bothers you!)

I'll see if Em pops in for the third pair before then, if not I'll wait for another spot from you.
Not using boons this time... unless you get a 4 egg nest and then maybe xD

Coco + Godiva
Sweets + Musketeer

Thanks again! ^-^
@Infinity12356
No worries! I'll send two CR's now so I don't forget if that's okay (I'll cancel them and send on the 3rd if it bothers you!)

I'll see if Em pops in for the third pair before then, if not I'll wait for another spot from you.
Not using boons this time... unless you get a 4 egg nest and then maybe xD

Coco + Godiva
Sweets + Musketeer

Thanks again! ^-^
@Foxlo
Hey, I just realised after accepting, both Sunrisebay and Halo are female - did you mean to send a different dragon? ^^' Otherwise I can send them back to you with the payment :)
@Foxlo
Hey, I just realised after accepting, both Sunrisebay and Halo are female - did you mean to send a different dragon? ^^' Otherwise I can send them back to you with the payment :)
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Teg741
Wow... that was a fail on my part lol. I was wondering why I kept them separate all this time. Twas a long day!

The only other breeder I have is also female, I'm sorry for the inconvenience :c
@Teg741
Wow... that was a fail on my part lol. I was wondering why I kept them separate all this time. Twas a long day!

The only other breeder I have is also female, I'm sorry for the inconvenience :c
@Foxlo

It’s all good, no worries ^^
@Foxlo

It’s all good, no worries ^^
giphy.gif
Bumpity
Bumpity
Bump
Bump
@Foxlo I've got 4 nests open
@Foxlo I've got 4 nests open
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Foxlo

Friendly bump and directing you possibly towards this thread? https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3235256

They're Plague and are open.
@Foxlo

Friendly bump and directing you possibly towards this thread? https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3235256

They're Plague and are open.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6