Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | beck’s custom skincents | open - usd!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
awesome! skin or accent?: skin please! skin ent skincent inspiration: i like putting pretty boys in shiny gold things! i want something shiny, soft, and delicate for the coatl m pose. something with silk and or lace, flowers, and gold please! these following skins of yours are what inspo i want the skin to follow. [skin=53277] [skin=47825][skin=50616] i would love if the skin was based around this boy in particular. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81031242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/810313/81031242_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=168&bodygene=22&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=24&wings=163&auth=749fcd9c76cb4cda702ba0fabbdc59d81c2a9be1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] skincent pose: coatl m how many copies?: five, public custom
awesome!

skin or accent?: skin please! skin ent
skincent inspiration: i like putting pretty boys in shiny gold things! i want something shiny, soft, and delicate for the coatl m pose. something with silk and or lace, flowers, and gold please! these following skins of yours are what inspo i want the skin to follow.

i would love if the skin was based around this boy in particular.

81031242_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=168&bodygene=22&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=24&wings=163&auth=749fcd9c76cb4cda702ba0fabbdc59d81c2a9be1&dummyext=prev.png

skincent pose: coatl m
how many copies?: five, public custom
8URelp0.png
Sorry this took so long to fill out! ):

skin or accent?: Skin please!
skincent inspiration: I'm looking for something to fit this tab (I know it's not super full with dragons to get the vibes for). Things like extra horns, draped fabric and extra scars would be nice, and maybe somewhat of a more occult-y woodsy theme to it. Skulls/bones and moths would be fun? Color scheme I would be looking for bronze (and it's accent colors), abyss and anything that might pair well with those colors.
skincent pose: Imperial male would be my first choice, but I also wouldn't mind a Coatl male or Wildclaw male.
how many copies?: Five!
Sorry this took so long to fill out! ):

skin or accent?: Skin please!
skincent inspiration: I'm looking for something to fit this tab (I know it's not super full with dragons to get the vibes for). Things like extra horns, draped fabric and extra scars would be nice, and maybe somewhat of a more occult-y woodsy theme to it. Skulls/bones and moths would be fun? Color scheme I would be looking for bronze (and it's accent colors), abyss and anything that might pair well with those colors.
skincent pose: Imperial male would be my first choice, but I also wouldn't mind a Coatl male or Wildclaw male.
how many copies?: Five!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Pawnmgers ooo very good taste, i can do that for sure! :3 i also love boys in shiny things so i will get started v soon!

@Wars such a delicious tab still, i would love to do a design to fit in <3

and to both of you, so sorry for my own late reply! but i'll be sketching all day tomorrow and i'll reach out as soon as i have something to show you :> thank you so much for ordering, it's very appreciated! ^^
@Pawnmgers ooo very good taste, i can do that for sure! :3 i also love boys in shiny things so i will get started v soon!

@Wars such a delicious tab still, i would love to do a design to fit in <3

and to both of you, so sorry for my own late reply! but i'll be sketching all day tomorrow and i'll reach out as soon as i have something to show you :> thank you so much for ordering, it's very appreciated! ^^
Zx2FH9a.png
@jackaling I just saw Missing Topography in the skin database, are there any spares of that available to purchase?
@jackaling I just saw Missing Topography in the skin database, are there any spares of that available to purchase?
Are there any copies of vengeance sown avaliable for purchase? I saw it in the database and I love its design so much :D
Are there any copies of vengeance sown avaliable for purchase? I saw it in the database and I love its design so much :D
sorry for the late responses!

@Corvidophile missing topography was going to be 20 print originally, but i decided to print 15 copies due to the amount of interest - if you would want to send a single blueprint + 500g, i would print it for you! the 500 would be split between myself and the artist i collaborated on the skin with :>

@Harmonywish hmmm i have an artist's copy of that that i would let go of for 3500g? :eyes: there are more copies, though i'm not sure if the commissioner is planning to sell! :3

thank you both for your interest <33 no pressure to buy!
sorry for the late responses!

@Corvidophile missing topography was going to be 20 print originally, but i decided to print 15 copies due to the amount of interest - if you would want to send a single blueprint + 500g, i would print it for you! the 500 would be split between myself and the artist i collaborated on the skin with :>

@Harmonywish hmmm i have an artist's copy of that that i would let go of for 3500g? :eyes: there are more copies, though i'm not sure if the commissioner is planning to sell! :3

thank you both for your interest <33 no pressure to buy!
Zx2FH9a.png
@jackaling

I would LOVE to purchase it for that price if its available and still okay with you! It's so beautiful and I adore its design <3 The flowers, the moon, the sword ;w; all the elements are so lovely! I hope I can snag a custom slot from you someday as well >w<
@jackaling

I would LOVE to purchase it for that price if its available and still okay with you! It's so beautiful and I adore its design <3 The flowers, the moon, the sword ;w; all the elements are so lovely! I hope I can snag a custom slot from you someday as well >w<
@Harmonywish aww thank you so much, that's really so sweet of you!! i hope to work with you someday! ^o^ i sent the skin via private auction - no rush, pick it up whenever you're able!
@Harmonywish aww thank you so much, that's really so sweet of you!! i hope to work with you someday! ^o^ i sent the skin via private auction - no rush, pick it up whenever you're able!
Zx2FH9a.png
@jackaling ok, I’ll save up some more gems and get back to you
@jackaling ok, I’ll save up some more gems and get back to you
@jackaling

i was browsing the game database and saw this beautiful skin?
Accent: pon de ring
Skin: plushie collector

and was wondering how much the copies would be if u had any? if not its totally understandable!
@jackaling

i was browsing the game database and saw this beautiful skin?
Accent: pon de ring
Skin: plushie collector

and was wondering how much the copies would be if u had any? if not its totally understandable!
O06qGCv.gif
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39