Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something nice about yourself
1 2 3
I'm a good writing partner, and I make my friends happy when we write together.
I'm a good writing partner, and I make my friends happy when we write together.
JOZEYlN.png

EF79DC3B-E077-439D-9F11-FAFDD61A04F5.png

hc22-4.png
I am a very patient and understanding person, and I am quite loyal. As a result, most of my friendships have been [i]extremely[/i] long-term and I'm relatively proud of that. Consistency is lovely. [emoji=dog 1 size=1]
I am a very patient and understanding person, and I am quite loyal. As a result, most of my friendships have been extremely long-term and I'm relatively proud of that. Consistency is lovely.

Everyone is a time traveler. I just do it faster!

Vellichor / The Doctor | They/It/He | +3 FR
I'm very good at art and making it makes me and other people happy. :)
I'm very good at art and making it makes me and other people happy. :)
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
I'm good at taking care of animals!
I'm good at taking care of animals!
xm5ofH1.pngG8AyR6r.png4kekx4D.pngXD376rC.png
@VibinFrogFolk no forbidden knowledge here! I am good at recognizing patterns is all.
@VibinFrogFolk no forbidden knowledge here! I am good at recognizing patterns is all.
@Vark [img]https://i.imgur.com/cRopWPv.jpeg[/img] jokes aside that is a really good life skill to have and I'm glad you use it to help the people in your life!
@Vark

cRopWPv.jpeg

jokes aside that is a really good life skill to have and I'm glad you use it to help the people in your life!

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
I have pretty good pattern recognition skills, most of the time, which allows me to easily find clovers with four or more leaves.
I have never broken a bone.
I'm still standing, and according to my friends, refusing to lay down and perish in the face of adversity has also inspired them to keep standing as well.
I have pretty good pattern recognition skills, most of the time, which allows me to easily find clovers with four or more leaves.
I have never broken a bone.
I'm still standing, and according to my friends, refusing to lay down and perish in the face of adversity has also inspired them to keep standing as well.
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
1 2 3