Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | database link on crim
i think it would be handy if there was a link to the database entry of item crim is asking for.

would make it a lot easier to check relevant info of the item (like where its obtained and what its used for, and easy way to look up the item from AH either to purchase it or check it's worth).

this could be either by having a separate link/icon somewhere near the item, or it could be done by clicking the item she is asking for.
i think it would be handy if there was a link to the database entry of item crim is asking for.

would make it a lot easier to check relevant info of the item (like where its obtained and what its used for, and easy way to look up the item from AH either to purchase it or check it's worth).

this could be either by having a separate link/icon somewhere near the item, or it could be done by clicking the item she is asking for.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
This on Swipp would be my dream come true
This on Swipp would be my dream come true
m87ieVe.png
I would honestly love this. I've wondered if having just a few clicks to get to an item would feel like 'cheating' or 'making it too easy', but... It sure takes a bunch of steps to get to an AH listing and buy an item for Crim.
I would honestly love this. I've wondered if having just a few clicks to get to an item would feel like 'cheating' or 'making it too easy', but... It sure takes a bunch of steps to get to an AH listing and buy an item for Crim.
Yeah, in general, a lot of Flight Rising kind compels me to have multiple tabs open in order to double check items etc. I would appreciate features to help make it more "single tab" friendly.
Yeah, in general, a lot of Flight Rising kind compels me to have multiple tabs open in order to double check items etc. I would appreciate features to help make it more "single tab" friendly.
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
Support. Another Crim feature I'd like to see is a link to the item in the hoard (the way that Marketplace and Grand Exchange have the [emoji=treasure chest size=1]). Especially for familiars, I'd like to see how many I have before tossing one over.
Support.

Another Crim feature I'd like to see is a link to the item in the hoard (the way that Marketplace and Grand Exchange have the ). Especially for familiars, I'd like to see how many I have before tossing one over.
Support ! we think it'd be pretty convenient for swipp too ::]
Support ! we think it'd be pretty convenient for swipp too ::]
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif