Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] 5€/USD+ Cheap emergency comms!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Babylu Sounds great to me! :3
@Babylu Sounds great to me! :3
rNFdvrL.png Join me on Twitch!
bloop
bloop
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
@Babylu interested in getting a halfbody color of Myra. She's kinda soft and sensitive? The bag she has is a beehive carrier (for vulture bees) so maybe adding a couple flying around would be a cool addition.
@Babylu interested in getting a halfbody color of Myra. She's kinda soft and sensitive? The bag she has is a beehive carrier (for vulture bees) so maybe adding a couple flying around would be a cool addition.
m5NMmDh.png
@Tammoratya

sure can do! I'll add u to my list and get back to u with a rough sketch for the pose :))
@Tammoratya

sure can do! I'll add u to my list and get back to u with a rough sketch for the pose :))
bloop
bloop
Hihi! I was wondering if you do canines? :> tysm!
Hihi! I was wondering if you do canines? :> tysm!
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
@Kisu

Yes i do :)) both anthro and feral!
@Kisu

Yes i do :)) both anthro and feral!
bump
bump
@Babylu

Would you be up to doing a full body sketch of my girl Priscilla? I'll pay extra for her skin, too!
@Babylu

Would you be up to doing a full body sketch of my girl Priscilla? I'll pay extra for her skin, too!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@veilmochi

OH yes shes so pretty! tips are appreciated of course but u dont have to pay extra for the skin <33

I'll add u to my list and get back to u with a rough sketch for the pose in dms :))
@veilmochi

OH yes shes so pretty! tips are appreciated of course but u dont have to pay extra for the skin <33

I'll add u to my list and get back to u with a rough sketch for the pose in dms :))
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13