Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PUMPKIN FIEND! Fluffy Gaolers, Emperors
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 98 99
@Cockatrice
Oh, thank you!
Yes, that would be nice. I can get them now then, if they are unlikely to reprint. Since I'd love to get one of each. :>
@Cockatrice
Oh, thank you!
Yes, that would be nice. I can get them now then, if they are unlikely to reprint. Since I'd love to get one of each. :>
@Emperor I'm holding on to two copies for you. Just send 1K gems each whenever you're ready, no rush, and I'll send them over! If you grab them off the AH instead because they're still there, just let me know :)
@Emperor I'm holding on to two copies for you. Just send 1K gems each whenever you're ready, no rush, and I'll send them over! If you grab them off the AH instead because they're still there, just let me know :)
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Cockatrice Any chance I can still get a hold on the wind emperor? Also, I'd love to get on the general and reprint ping list.
@Cockatrice Any chance I can still get a hold on the wind emperor? Also, I'd love to get on the general and reprint ping list.
YOjxXbt.png
@Lurker I can hold one for you, sure! I'll pull a copy from the AH now
@Lurker I can hold one for you, sure! I'll pull a copy from the AH now
@Cockatrice
Okay, I went ahead and grabbed them off the AH. Thank you. :>
@Cockatrice
Okay, I went ahead and grabbed them off the AH. Thank you. :>
@hat17
Charged Yottabyte got printed! It's in the AH right now :)
@hat17
Charged Yottabyte got printed! It's in the AH right now :)
@Cockatrice
Thank you! I grabbed one copy. :)
@Cockatrice
Thank you! I grabbed one copy. :)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Cockatrice
Might I get a reserve spot for the Risen Arcane Emperor Accent, please? I totally missed the first round Q.Q
@Cockatrice
Might I get a reserve spot for the Risen Arcane Emperor Accent, please? I totally missed the first round Q.Q
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
@Morphius You can! Go ahead and send payment whenever you are ready. I'll put you on the list now. Thanks much!
@Morphius You can! Go ahead and send payment whenever you are ready. I'll put you on the list now. Thanks much!
@cockatrice

ahaha could you put me down on the shadow ping list too even though I ordered an arcane emperor? thanks!!
(gonna take all my money from me aren't you!)
@cockatrice

ahaha could you put me down on the shadow ping list too even though I ordered an arcane emperor? thanks!!
(gonna take all my money from me aren't you!)
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 98 99