Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i am Begging (gene discussion)
1 2
I know it’s a festival gene, but I want every breed to have Flameforger.
I know it’s a festival gene, but I want every breed to have Flameforger.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I want every breed to have Harle/Jest, Fla/Fla, Chrys/Mala, Twinkle/Flicker, Orb/Weaver, Wish and Blossom tbh. Also Augment and Carnivore for ancients that don't already have them. For specific breeds? I want Pinions & Trickmurk on Aberrations, Angler/Mandibles/Scorpion on Sandsurges, Rattle/Diamondback & Stinger/Thorns/Scorpion/Thundercrack for Banescales, and Sail/Mar, Rattle/Diamondback, Thundercrack & Fishbone for Undertides. [quote name="Norkia" date="2024-03-14 09:58:26" ] I want more genes for Banescales in general because I feel like their expansion was way lacking in comparison to the other expansions we've gotten :') </3 I would pop the biggest bottles if Banes ever got FlaFla, HarleJest, Circuit, Augment, or Pinions. [/quote] Also this.
I want every breed to have Harle/Jest, Fla/Fla, Chrys/Mala, Twinkle/Flicker, Orb/Weaver, Wish and Blossom tbh. Also Augment and Carnivore for ancients that don't already have them.

For specific breeds? I want Pinions & Trickmurk on Aberrations, Angler/Mandibles/Scorpion on Sandsurges, Rattle/Diamondback & Stinger/Thorns/Scorpion/Thundercrack for Banescales, and Sail/Mar, Rattle/Diamondback, Thundercrack & Fishbone for Undertides.
Norkia wrote on 2024-03-14 09:58:26:
I want more genes for Banescales in general because I feel like their expansion was way lacking in comparison to the other expansions we've gotten :') </3

I would pop the biggest bottles if Banes ever got FlaFla, HarleJest, Circuit, Augment, or Pinions.

Also this.
I want more genes for Banescales in general because I feel like their expansion was way lacking in comparison to the other expansions we've gotten :') </3

I would pop the biggest bottles if Banes ever got FlaFla, HarleJest, Circuit, Augment, or Pinions.

4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
Please… shell/web on other breeds… ideally moderns because that’ll give it to so many breeds but I really want it on one of my auraboas too ;w;
Please… shell/web on other breeds… ideally moderns because that’ll give it to so many breeds but I really want it on one of my auraboas too ;w;
Mochlus/riopa on moderns and every other ancient PLEASE. It's like the poor dragon's harlequin/jester. I could save so much money on many of my projects if they released those genes to all dragons.
Mochlus/riopa on moderns and every other ancient PLEASE. It's like the poor dragon's harlequin/jester. I could save so much money on many of my projects if they released those genes to all dragons.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2