Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Mather's Day Push | Fire Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CatgirlWerewolf i don't accept gem fodder, sorry!
@CatgirlWerewolf i don't accept gem fodder, sorry!
DRAGONS !
[center] [size=5] Good Morning![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iwDdV4q.png[/img] This is today's badge, send a LV5 or above in and you get the badge. If you missed any badge from Sunday to Wednesday(Yesterday) you can send me 30kt/25g via pm and grab it. [b]The question of the day is, what is your favourite gene combination on-site and why?[/b] If you wish to be pinged when the new badge comes out for the day, click the widget below. [b]Thank you everyone for supporting Fire![/b] [pinglist=23487] @pinglist-23487 [/center]

Good Morning!

iwDdV4q.png

This is today's badge, send a LV5 or above in and you get the badge.

If you missed any badge from Sunday to Wednesday(Yesterday) you can send me 30kt/25g via pm and grab it.

The question of the day is, what is your favourite gene combination on-site and why?

If you wish to be pinged when the new badge comes out for the day, click the widget below.

Thank you everyone for supporting Fire!

@Mather's Day Public Buy Daily Ping
XFE6M4f.pngGEFXI3F.pngViZl2by.png9NF006F.png2q5KhKh.png
id0RxDG.pngalMglIO.pngedLauo4.pngFJoGVeR.pngEKZlYfl.png
I'm a sucker for wasp / bee or met / all because I love shiny things <3
I'm a sucker for wasp / bee or met / all because I love shiny things <3
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
What is your favourite gene combination on-site and why?
So many!
Trees - Ripple/Daub, Tapir/Freckle because bark and canopy
General - Flaunt/Flair because bright and thrilling
Projects - Chrysocolla/Malachite because tie dye color changes are amazing
What is your favourite gene combination on-site and why?
So many!
Trees - Ripple/Daub, Tapir/Freckle because bark and canopy
General - Flaunt/Flair because bright and thrilling
Projects - Chrysocolla/Malachite because tie dye color changes are amazing
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
daily question: skink/patchwork! i love you accent colors. also spines
daily question: skink/patchwork! i love you accent colors. also spines
DRAGONS !
i'm not sure if fire flight is allowed to answer the daily questions but i will always scry every g1 i obtain with boa + blaze, no questions asked. i love that combo, the colours end up working no matter what they are
i'm not sure if fire flight is allowed to answer the daily questions but i will always scry every g1 i obtain with boa + blaze, no questions asked. i love that combo, the colours end up working no matter what they are
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
I absolutely love savannah/safari. I love stripes but not toooo many stripes.
I absolutely love savannah/safari. I love stripes but not toooo many stripes.
@Dare lvl 5 you sent was priced incorrectly!
@Dare lvl 5 you sent was priced incorrectly!
DRAGONS !
[center] [size=5] Good Morning![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8EQma4f.png[/img] This is today's badge, send a LV5 or above in and you get the badge. If you missed any badge from Sunday to Thursday(Yesterday) you can send me 30kt/25g via pm and grab it. [b]The question of the day is, anyone loves Fridays, but what is the worst thing about Friday?[/b] If you wish to be pinged when the new badge comes out for the day, click the widget below. [b]Thank you everyone for supporting Fire![/b] [pinglist=23487] @pinglist-23487 [/center]

Good Morning!

8EQma4f.png

This is today's badge, send a LV5 or above in and you get the badge.

If you missed any badge from Sunday to Thursday(Yesterday) you can send me 30kt/25g via pm and grab it.

The question of the day is, anyone loves Fridays, but what is the worst thing about Friday?

If you wish to be pinged when the new badge comes out for the day, click the widget below.

Thank you everyone for supporting Fire!

@Mather's Day Public Buy Daily Ping
XFE6M4f.pngGEFXI3F.pngViZl2by.png9NF006F.png2q5KhKh.png
id0RxDG.pngalMglIO.pngedLauo4.pngFJoGVeR.pngEKZlYfl.png
On Fridays I have orchestra practice and school, so it’s always a very busy day
On Fridays I have orchestra practice and school, so it’s always a very busy day
1 2 3 4 5 6 7