Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | faun's art shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@wanderlustfaun | do you have a slot open, by chance? and would you be interested in accepting two commission pieces at once? a half-body for a human for personal use and a signature for a dragon to be used on fr?
@wanderlustfaun | do you have a slot open, by chance? and would you be interested in accepting two commission pieces at once? a half-body for a human for personal use and a signature for a dragon to be used on fr?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Koutarou hello there, yes I'd be open to it! I'll PM you in a moment for further discussion
@Koutarou hello there, yes I'd be open to it! I'll PM you in a moment for further discussion
79079225_0jqAX51OAKtksya.png
[font=Candara]@wanderlustfaun | That's awesome! I will answer your PM after work in a few hours [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@wanderlustfaun | That's awesome! I will answer your PM after work in a few hours
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
Hello could I be put on your pinglist for now? Gotta decide what I want lwbdkdhd which takes me awhile bc I'm indecisive haha
Hello could I be put on your pinglist for now? Gotta decide what I want lwbdkdhd which takes me awhile bc I'm indecisive haha
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
[center][color=#5A3D33][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127888/1]Main Post[/url] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/79079225_0jqAX51OAKtksya.png[/img] [size=4][b]COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN![/b][/size] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color] Hello, slots are now open! I will likely be changing prices next opening so the current ones will only remain for this one. I have also made an on-site Pinglist so it's more convenient for everyone! [pinglist=23232] [size=1]@jayquills @Maybellmay @Vanitatum @umbers @yongseung @Sols @bonivich @Shadowdancer @iiPessimystic @KaichouKai[/size] [color=#C9C0B1]______________________[/color]
Main Post

COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!

Hello, slots are now open! I will likely be changing prices next opening so the current ones will only remain for this one.
I have also made an on-site Pinglist so it's more convenient for everyone!

@jayquills @Maybellmay @Vanitatum @umbers @yongseung @Sols @bonivich @Shadowdancer @iiPessimystic @KaichouKai

He/him | FRT+1 x
claiming a slot! gotta get to my computer~
claiming a slot! gotta get to my computer~
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@wanderlustfaun

hello!! I would love to claim a slot for a fullbody commission, please!

This will be for a humanoid OC, and I can send you the references by PM here, or on Tumblr or Twitter, whatever is easiest for you!
@wanderlustfaun

hello!! I would love to claim a slot for a fullbody commission, please!

This will be for a humanoid OC, and I can send you the references by PM here, or on Tumblr or Twitter, whatever is easiest for you!
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@Phanerozoic thank you so much! I look forward to it [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Phanerozoic thank you so much! I look forward to it
@RaisingCain Hi there, thank you so much for the interest! PMs here would work perfectly if that's okay with you~
@RaisingCain Hi there, thank you so much for the interest! PMs here would work perfectly if that's okay with you~
1 2 3 4 5