Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | chant's sketches}} usd open
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
I'd like to claim that :)

I would like a colored headshot of my human-looking android. (Can you make their hair less auburn and more mousy brown?)
Link to character here
I'd like to claim that :)

I would like a colored headshot of my human-looking android. (Can you make their hair less auburn and more mousy brown?)
Link to character here

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
@crowbartender the colored headshots are usd only currently, if you were wanting the frc slot.
@crowbartender the colored headshots are usd only currently, if you were wanting the frc slot.
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@gortash Oh, excuse me! I meant to claim the frc + uncolored slot (:
@gortash Oh, excuse me! I meant to claim the frc + uncolored slot (:

hatchery
about

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
@crowbartender that's fine, i just wanted to be clear about it! i'll put you down and get to work on it in just a bit! ^^
@crowbartender that's fine, i just wanted to be clear about it! i'll put you down and get to work on it in just a bit! ^^
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@crowbartender here's your sketch, let me know if anything needs to be changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZfjxAY1.png[/img]
@crowbartender here's your sketch, let me know if anything needs to be changed!

ZfjxAY1.png
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Aw thank you so much!! Looks great :D
Aw thank you so much!! Looks great :D

hatchery
about

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
a bump for usd, frc will reopen within the next few days
a bump for usd, frc will reopen within the next few days
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
another bump for usd [emoji=paintbrush size=1]
another bump for usd
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oooh, I would very much like to take that USD slot if it's still available! I'd love to get a commission of my Baldur's Gate character, actually, if your username is a reference to that game (not that I know of many other Gortashes, but you never know xp)

Here are the screenshots I have of him that I can get to right now; personality-wise, since he's just sort of stoically t-posing in all those shots, I play him as a very friendly, very helpful guy who would seem like just a peaceful, kindly druid, but is also blisteringly sarcastic whenever the game lets him be XD
Oooh, I would very much like to take that USD slot if it's still available! I'd love to get a commission of my Baldur's Gate character, actually, if your username is a reference to that game (not that I know of many other Gortashes, but you never know xp)

Here are the screenshots I have of him that I can get to right now; personality-wise, since he's just sort of stoically t-posing in all those shots, I play him as a very friendly, very helpful guy who would seem like just a peaceful, kindly druid, but is also blisteringly sarcastic whenever the game lets him be XD
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
@Kitemaker it is a reference to That gortash, yes haha. and both of my usd slots are open and i love any opportunity to draw a bg3 oc :) you can put an order in over on ko-fi, i have your info here so you won't need to add it into the order over there, just add in a note with your username here on fr so i know it's you! but after that's done i'll get to work on him! ^^
@Kitemaker it is a reference to That gortash, yes haha. and both of my usd slots are open and i love any opportunity to draw a bg3 oc :) you can put an order in over on ko-fi, i have your info here so you won't need to add it into the order over there, just add in a note with your username here on fr so i know it's you! but after that's done i'll get to work on him! ^^
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18