Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lets chaos.
1 2 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504
[quote name="Naizaka" date="2024-02-16 19:57:32" ] All eye vials are removed. Special eye types can now only be found on hatchlings at a random chance, with common having the highest chance and Primal having the lowest chance. Odds of hatchlings having specific eye types can be increased by having that eye type on both parents. Also I forgot the two gem eye types so here's an edit for that: Glowing/Innocent eyes can only be obtained at a very low chance, and requires you to use an item from the gem marketplace on the nest. The chance increases if you use more of that item. [/quote] STOP REINVENTING THE EYEPOCALYPSE
Naizaka wrote on 2024-02-16 19:57:32:
All eye vials are removed. Special eye types can now only be found on hatchlings at a random chance, with common having the highest chance and Primal having the lowest chance. Odds of hatchlings having specific eye types can be increased by having that eye type on both parents. Also I forgot the two gem eye types so here's an edit for that: Glowing/Innocent eyes can only be obtained at a very low chance, and requires you to use an item from the gem marketplace on the nest. The chance increases if you use more of that item.
STOP REINVENTING THE EYEPOCALYPSE

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-02-16 20:00:19" ] [quote name="Naizaka" date="2024-02-16 19:57:32" ] All eye vials are removed. Special eye types can now only be found on hatchlings at a random chance, with common having the highest chance and Primal having the lowest chance. Odds of hatchlings having specific eye types can be increased by having that eye type on both parents. Also I forgot the two gem eye types so here's an edit for that: Glowing/Innocent eyes can only be obtained at a very low chance, and requires you to use an item from the gem marketplace on the nest. The chance increases if you use more of that item. [/quote] STOP REINVENTING THE EYEPOCALYPSE [/quote] I wasn't actually here for the eyepocalypse did what I typed seriously happen--
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-02-16 20:00:19:
All eye vials are removed. Special eye types can now only be found on hatchlings at a random chance, with common having the highest chance and Primal having the lowest chance. Odds of hatchlings having specific eye types can be increased by having that eye type on both parents. Also I forgot the two gem eye types so here's an edit for that: Glowing/Innocent eyes can only be obtained at a very low chance, and requires you to use an item from the gem marketplace on the nest. The chance increases if you use more of that item.

I wasn't actually here for the eyepocalypse did what I typed seriously happen--
Fire-Network.png
[quote name="Naizaka" date="2024-02-16 20:16:00" ] [quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-02-16 20:00:19" ] [quote name="Naizaka" date="2024-02-16 19:57:32" ] All eye vials are removed. Special eye types can now only be found on hatchlings at a random chance, with common having the highest chance and Primal having the lowest chance. Odds of hatchlings having specific eye types can be increased by having that eye type on both parents. Also I forgot the two gem eye types so here's an edit for that: Glowing/Innocent eyes can only be obtained at a very low chance, and requires you to use an item from the gem marketplace on the nest. The chance increases if you use more of that item. [/quote] STOP REINVENTING THE EYEPOCALYPSE [/quote] I wasn't actually here for the eyepocalypse did what I typed seriously happen-- [/quote] yep.
Naizaka wrote on 2024-02-16 20:16:00:

yep.

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-02-16 20:17:13" ] [quote name="Naizaka" date="2024-02-16 20:16:00" ] [quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-02-16 20:00:19" ] [quote name="Naizaka" date="2024-02-16 19:57:32" ] All eye vials are removed. Special eye types can now only be found on hatchlings at a random chance, with common having the highest chance and Primal having the lowest chance. Odds of hatchlings having specific eye types can be increased by having that eye type on both parents. Also I forgot the two gem eye types so here's an edit for that: Glowing/Innocent eyes can only be obtained at a very low chance, and requires you to use an item from the gem marketplace on the nest. The chance increases if you use more of that item. [/quote] STOP REINVENTING THE EYEPOCALYPSE [/quote] I wasn't actually here for the eyepocalypse did what I typed seriously happen-- [/quote] yep. [/quote] Well I gotta come up with something new, then. Every week, one of the Roundsey raffle winners is picked at random, and then one of their dragons is selected at random to be taken from their lair and offered as the next draw's prize.
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-02-16 20:17:13:
Naizaka wrote on 2024-02-16 20:16:00:

yep.
Well I gotta come up with something new, then.

Every week, one of the Roundsey raffle winners is picked at random, and then one of their dragons is selected at random to be taken from their lair and offered as the next draw's prize.
Fire-Network.png
dragons can refuse to breed, be exalted, have apparel put on them, be gened, be scatterscrolled and if they refuse you can never do the action they refused again
chaos ensues
dragons can refuse to breed, be exalted, have apparel put on them, be gened, be scatterscrolled and if they refuse you can never do the action they refused again
chaos ensues
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
[quote name="TsunamiVoid" date="2024-02-17 18:45:12" ] dragons can refuse to breed, be exalted, have apparel put on them, be gened, be scatterscrolled and if they refuse you can never do the action they refused again chaos ensues [/quote] dragons refusing exaltation: i just dont believe in the deities, man
TsunamiVoid wrote on 2024-02-17 18:45:12:
chaos ensues
dragons refusing exaltation: i just dont believe in the deities, man

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="TsunamiVoid" date="2024-02-17 18:45:12" ] dragons can refuse to breed, be exalted, have apparel put on them, be gened, be scatterscrolled and if they refuse you can never do the action they refused again chaos ensues [/quote] it's pseudo-random. a few people (+ unlucky volunteers) work out the system on which they refuse. so now there's two types of players: those who know the system and just avoid certain dragons, and those who don't know the system and can't do anything to any of their dragons
chaos ensues
it's pseudo-random. a few people (+ unlucky volunteers) work out the system on which they refuse. so now there's two types of players: those who know the system and just avoid certain dragons, and those who don't know the system and can't do anything to any of their dragons
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
The captcha system is overhauled. Each captcha now rewards you with one token if you complete it on the first try.

A new permanent shop appears in the Grand Exchange. It only accepts these "Captcha Tokens" in exchange for recolored items taken straight from the captchas themselves. The NPC is the most eye-burning Aether dragon you've ever seen.

Item bloat across all categories is massive. Genes are now a disaster since the recolored genes can't be expected to function the way you expect. The mass influx of recolored familiars means every familiar can now have 20+ variants, making the bestiary a struggle to complete for those still willing to attempt the now-arduous task. Most of the item names are AI-generated word salads as well.
The captcha system is overhauled. Each captcha now rewards you with one token if you complete it on the first try.

A new permanent shop appears in the Grand Exchange. It only accepts these "Captcha Tokens" in exchange for recolored items taken straight from the captchas themselves. The NPC is the most eye-burning Aether dragon you've ever seen.

Item bloat across all categories is massive. Genes are now a disaster since the recolored genes can't be expected to function the way you expect. The mass influx of recolored familiars means every familiar can now have 20+ variants, making the bestiary a struggle to complete for those still willing to attempt the now-arduous task. Most of the item names are AI-generated word salads as well.
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-02-17 18:48:15" ] [quote name="TsunamiVoid" date="2024-02-17 18:45:12" ] dragons can refuse to breed, be exalted, have apparel put on them, be gened, be scatterscrolled and if they refuse you can never do the action they refused again chaos ensues [/quote] dragons refusing exaltation: i just dont believe in the deities, man [/quote] Would honestly not be too mad at that lol Unless it was a really ugly fodder buy that you now have to gene up so it doesn't make your lair look disgraceful (not that I can talk but whatever XD)
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-02-17 18:48:15:
chaos ensues
dragons refusing exaltation: i just dont believe in the deities, man
Would honestly not be too mad at that lol

Unless it was a really ugly fodder buy that you now have to gene up so it doesn't make your lair look disgraceful (not that I can talk but whatever XD)
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
eliminate drop chances significantly rise
eliminate drop chances significantly rise
NcRl9aq.png
1 2 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504