Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Them Rat (kings)
1 2
Recently I've settled in to finally grind at waterway to try and get at least one copy of the Rat King and the Ghastly Rat Lord and I was wondering.
For those who've already gotten it, how long did it take you? Or for those currently trying, how long have you been at it?
Recently I've settled in to finally grind at waterway to try and get at least one copy of the Rat King and the Ghastly Rat Lord and I was wondering.
For those who've already gotten it, how long did it take you? Or for those currently trying, how long have you been at it?
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
Following for answers (:
Following for answers (:
I only have one of them, but when everyone was grinding for dustcarve I was in the waterway and logged the interesting drops I got in that window of time on this guy, if you want a frame of reference for stuff you might see before getting a boss drop [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69742400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697425/69742400_350.png[/img][/url]
I only have one of them, but when everyone was grinding for dustcarve I was in the waterway and logged the interesting drops I got in that window of time on this guy, if you want a frame of reference for stuff you might see before getting a boss drop
69742400_350.png
f0fd1aee68aedd2d14eb6a05d800ce8f9c4688cc.png
I think I got the ghostly one many years ago, completely at random, likely not fighting for long at all. The regular rat king has evaded me ever since that day. I don't grind that hard, though.
I think I got the ghostly one many years ago, completely at random, likely not fighting for long at all. The regular rat king has evaded me ever since that day. I don't grind that hard, though.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
The waterway is the only venue I've ever gotten a boss drop in. And not only one drop, but 1 ghostly rat lord and 2 rat kings. I got all three drops in the space of about a week, with one immediately after I started farming there (like within 10 mins). Not sure what I did to please the rat overlords...

The waterway is the only venue I've ever gotten a boss drop in. And not only one drop, but 1 ghostly rat lord and 2 rat kings. I got all three drops in the space of about a week, with one immediately after I started farming there (like within 10 mins). Not sure what I did to please the rat overlords...

MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
I once got both in a day of grinding for no particular reason. Bc theres never a good reason to grind middle venues lol.
I once got both in a day of grinding for no particular reason. Bc theres never a good reason to grind middle venues lol.
Thank you for all the responses already! (I forgot to sub, I am now tho)
Taking *many* notes
Thank you for all the responses already! (I forgot to sub, I am now tho)
Taking *many* notes
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
The waterway is actually one of the venues that gave up its bosses to me fairly quickly tbh but its all RNG; it might have taken me 8 encounters but 1k for you
The waterway is actually one of the venues that gave up its bosses to me fairly quickly tbh but its all RNG; it might have taken me 8 encounters but 1k for you
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
@Panarow
Yeah I'm probably at 5+ encounters on both lord and king, I haven't been keeping track too closely. I thought grinding would keep me form spending too much on the AH but I'm not sure if its worth it atp.
@Panarow
Yeah I'm probably at 5+ encounters on both lord and king, I haven't been keeping track too closely. I thought grinding would keep me form spending too much on the AH but I'm not sure if its worth it atp.
@Eligos

I will say 5 is pretty low; on average I get a boss roughly 15-20 encounters but Im on 50+ for both Rocs without one right now Lmao
@Eligos

I will say 5 is pretty low; on average I get a boss roughly 15-20 encounters but Im on 50+ for both Rocs without one right now Lmao
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
1 2